• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2011
    Well, as you know, I want to control a mind, and hers is a fantastic choice. However, if you would allow me, I would take control of her body as well. In exchange for this, I will help you take over Hyrule.

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    14. Sky: *hugs Wings* shhhh... its alright... i know you just see the best in everyone... you think everyone is fundamentally a good person. i understand youre scared, but cryings not gonna help... so no crying, ok? no frowning. no sad face. your wings run on happy faces, dont they?

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Ganon: What about that other side of yours?

me: Don't worry, Wings, That G won't get away with hiding something, in fact, we need to get out of this hospital and escape Hyrule... we still need to save Rose, remember?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2011

If I can take over that mind, I can detatch myself from him completely. When that happens, his body should revert to normal. He will be unconscious. I'll leave you to do with him what you wish.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2011

Pardon me, but I believe I'll pass. I don't trust you enough to do something like thatt.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Ganon: Well, Too bad, *Uses a dark magic ball to stun Tyki, making him unconscious*

*Puts him in a Cell near where Wings and Zelda were*

me: Come on, Holo, We need to get out of here, and protect this mind from G.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

*Grabs Holo's hand* *Exits the mind* *Appears in the Hospital*

Oh me.... Zelda, What happened?

Zelda: Ugggh.... G.... Evil.... Knocked everyone out....

me: Light! Wake up! *Starts Shaking her*

Ganon: Hahahaha. *Uses Dark magic to separate Tyki from his other Self*

*Both are still unconscious*

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2011

*mind merges with Ganon's* <Not exactly what you had in mind, was it? And believe me, your mind is FAR more interesting. I think I'll stay, and there's nothing you can do to stop me now!>

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Good you came to. It turns out that G went all evil.. Could you put Wings back in control?

Ganon: Not really... but this could be useful... just do as I say... as far as I know Link should be on his way here. take him over.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

G:*is coming to* Wha? Where...! WINGS?! SKY?! EVERYONE?!?! Where are you?! Did I hurt any of you further? Please forgive me.... *sits in corner* Please forgive me. Especially you, Wings. First I hurt you by healing you, now I hurt you by betraying you......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back