• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairy Tail

Nin-nin!
Years

The PSP is pwnsome.

Oh, and you'll never guess who I claimed here.

And now, for a moment of fangirling...

Spoiler:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014

Gwahahahhaha!!! I, Darkly, have planned this from the start! while you guys are all "busy" with my murders, I'm setting up a nuclear ray gun that will destroy the universe!

Fairy Tail

Nin-nin!
    Years

Is it a squee? :D

I bet the people here at Panera have all gone deaf by now. And my parents would've realized I'm not working on those essays for the school I might be transferring to XD

Meracle

Lesser Fellpool
    Years
  • 21. (Nat, what do you mean transferring schools? and i also think we rp a bit too much. ive even had bad dreams about this. but... Dogboy's kinda insistent that it stays here. maybe if i make an alt whose VM board we keep specifically for rps... thats an idea.)

Holo, these people are detectives, and this is Edge!! He's one of my companions!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

*Turns to the people.* it is a pleasure to meet you all.

*Turns to Meracle* *Whispers* You did not tell them about my secret...have you?

(OOC: Someone here may be going to another school? )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back