• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
Years
  • 13. Cook: while we cannot give you that shape which you asked for... we can give you as close as we have. *places a dish in front of Jaden... one that just so happens to be exactly what he had asked for* i hope it is to your liking!

**meanwhile**

Sera: i hope this is all just a misunderstanding...

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

me: *disarms security* *Tosses a smoke bomb into the dinning room, right before Jaden is about to take a bite*

*Jumps down* *Ties the cooks to a pole*

Jaden: *Cough* What is with this thing

me: *Puta an Oxygen mask on Jaden*

*Goes into the Kitchen*
    HOLO! *Drags Holo out of the dining room*
    *Goes back in, and carries Jaden out*

Last edited:

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016

(On second thought, I do not want my zombie powers at this point in time. I am willing to swap them with one of your alts, Silver. Which one do you want)

Wow.. This looks delicious. *Starts eating*

5. (THIS account gets zombified. idc if Yami freaks.)

Cook: ah, young master Jaden? what would you desire to eat? pick your poison, we have just about anything you could wish for!

0. If that's not cheating I don't know what is. B|

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
  • 1. Cook 4: *holding a butchers knife and Jaden's deck* *confronts Dogboy in the hallway, his apron splattered with blood* i suppose i should tell you what today's main course is... its chicken, in a rich blood sauce!! although we may be a little light on sauce... *slinks down the hall toward the medical wing*

(thought you said you werent coming back, Gaz. and besides, it doesnt say in the rules that thats not allowed.)

Last edited:

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Hey the last time I checked I was still a zombie.

But I know you sometimes don't see some posts so here's a reminder look back. B|

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

me: [Yami! Watch out! An Evil cook is going to the medical Wing! he said the main course was... Chicken!]

Yami: [Thanks for the warning, Partner. I'll protect Wings with all my might!] *Summons all 3 Egyptian Gods*

*The Egyptian Gods Confront the cook*

Shi-Long Lang

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2010

*meanwhile*

Doctor: Agent Lang! This does not look good!
    Lang: What?
    Doctor: This girl.... her heart beat slowed down a lot. it's almost like she had been poisoned!

Ema: It's just as I thought...According to the reseach I did... The curse is called "The Curse of Alice."

Lang: The Curse of Alice?

Ema: Yes... it appears that the markings have faded... so they might be able to wake up.. however.. whatever happens in the dream world that they are in....also happens to there real bodies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    If you paid attention you'd have noticed that I was posting here the other night. XD

It's okay if you keep on making the rules as you please though. B/

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
  • 2. (fyi, Gaz... i did notice you were here. i thought maybe that was an exception coz the rest of the forum was dead. i wasnt here at the time. and also... its not making up a rule. its not breaking a rule, either. its assuming we can since theres no rule against it. but i suppose youd be too closed-minded to understand that, wouldnt you? i dont know why i bother trying to talk to someone who obviously doesnt understand the concept of a grey area. but... maybe if i try it this way: can you at least pity the sick girl and not go on about it right now? can you get a simple request like that through that closed mind of yours? can you)

Meracle: Science can show us what they're dreaming or science can help them wake up?

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    You were here.
    It was when we were all getting the themes.... Remember now?
    We actually talked. XD

And don't call me closed-minded just because these assumptions always seem to help you out in a way.

I didn't come here to cause an argument so let's just leave it at that.

ZERO.

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
  • 1. oh yeah, i forgot. *brain dead due to bad cold* im not trying to pick a fight, but Vani said to tell you that if thats how things are supposed to be, then he renounces his zombie powers. hes sure he didnt actually get 100... so...

and im not calling you closed minded coz of that. im calling you closed minded because you dont seem to understand that its not breaking a rule if theres no rule to break.

anywho, i dun wanna argue, so im just gonna make meself feel worse by crying now, a'ight?

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    2. Me,Code and (I think) Dogboy all recounted and Vani wa the rightful winner. XD

I thought that was settled. :/

Then shouldn't you asked Podifo if it's allowed before making them kinda decisions?

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
  • 3. Podi's not really online much anymore, and he kinda abandoned the thread, remember?

and heres something Dogboy said in IM...

Bluebeeze 10:49 pm
    he is willing to give up his zombie powers if it is illegal. there was no clear cut winner.

soo... yeah...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back