• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*waves* Hai~!

foxeth

Touya's stalker
    Years
    Hello there~! I'm Foxeth, but you can call me Fox! I'm not a noob to forums but this place is really big o: I think I might get lost ^^; Anyways, I love anything about Pokemon, been a fan ever since I can remember! My first Pokemon game was Crystal, but I'm playing Yellow now <3 I was thinking of making a DS remake to play on my r4 but I have no hacking skills v.v 'specially not on DS games. So I'm just using lameboy to play yellow :p I love to make new friends, so if you have anything at all in common with me, I'm sure we'll be friends :D I like dogs, music (The Black Eyed Peas, Papa Roach, Foo Fighters, Rise Against, Seether, Breaking Benjamin, TDG, and Linkin Park to name a few bands), role playing, warrior cats, drawing, anime and manga, and all sorts of stuff :3 I can speak a tiny bit of Japanese (mostly counting and colors) but I'm still learning. I love to tell people about myself XD I watch Naruto and Death Note o3o I don't watch Pokemon very much 'cuz I didn't like D/P but I heard Best Wishes is better so I may end up watching it~ Let me know if you wanna RP or something~! I'm restarting most of my games right now, so no battles, sorry XP I have to send my white version to Nintendo cuz it broke ;A; they're gonna see if they can fix it~ My DS also got rained on <.<; the sound only works when it's charging... I LOVE Touya, L, and Taboo(Jaime Luis Gomez; he's from the Black Eyed Peas), so I may have random fan girl moments~ Also, I LOVE CUTE ELECTRIC POKEMON 8D Like Pikachu, Shinx, Minun/Plusle, Jolteon, and Emolga. My dream team for b/w. Sadly I can't get 5 out of 6 pokemon until I beat the game. ;-;

Anyway, thanks for reading all that~! Hope we can be friends~!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Fox! Do a barell roll! =P I'm kiiiiiding. <3 But, welcome to the forum, Foxie!

Yeah, this place is really big, isn't it?

*waves* Hai~!

In fact, this is the biggest forum I, myself have ever gotten too. And, I've been to a lot of forums! [Too much for me to say.] Anyhow, I've been a fan of pokemon since I was five. :3 Ah, you're playing pokemon yellow?! =D

What a coincidence! Wanna know my first ever pokemon game? =P
    POKEMON YELLOW~! ^___^ [obvious answer is obvious, I know. =P]

*waves* Hai~!

Ah, yes...pokemon yellow: the game Miss Doronjo preformed so poorly on! How I loved to watch him squirm against lance...soooo enjoyable!

*waves* Hai~!

OKAY, I HATED FACING LANCE; HE WAS HAAAAARD. =( Back then, I guess I WAS a horrible pokemon gamer. =P I only strictly trained up my Pikachu and left the others at like, level 30. :3 Then, I stuck at lance, and hist STUPID, STUPID, Dragonite. >.>

AUUUGH. *THROWS A RANDOM TABLE OUT THE WINDOW*

*waves* Hai~!

GACTGACKTKAKAT!!
    THAT COSTED ME 5222.00 DOLLARS!!!

*waves* Hai~!

Well anyway Foxie, crystal is a good game too. :3 The Johto series was spectacular! First of all; I love how you can collect 16 badges. :3 SOOOO EPIC WHEN YOU GO TO KANTO TO CHALLENGE THE GYM LEADERS THERE! Seriously, they should of done that for Black and White; that's one of the features of a game I would of preferred. =( Another thing I loved about crystal was that it was the first game where pokemon were animated, so it was a nice change of pace from the previous games! I remember the face I had was beaming with delight as I first played crystal on my game boy advance. :3 Ahhh, good times. Hey, if you want, you can check out the Metal and Color Generation board where you can talk about the game boy color pokemon games there. <3 Which means (Gold, Silver, Crystal) and (Red, Blue, Yellow). ^__^

Well, from your list, I think we have a lot of common. :3 For one thing, I like dogs, but I have a cat at home, so she might not agree. =P Music is awesome too; but I only just listen to random stuff; I really don't have a "preferred interest", just a couple of songs here and there that sounds good too me. <3 Roleplaying; I'm doing that a lot now a days. <3 I'm even starting up my own RP as I type this. <3 I love anime and manga too; my favourites include: Soul Eater, Naruto, Tales of Abyss, a little bit of Pokemon, Gundam Sei, I used to like Inyuasha before well, I stopped watching it, and well, any others I've missed. I actually read more manga than watch anime, like with th epokemon advantures and all; I find the manga more...appealing. <3 Hey; if you wanna RP, you can check out the Roleplay board! You can basically Roleplay about ANYTHING there. <3 There's also the Culture and Media board where you can use the forum to discuss all aspects of culture; Music, T.V, etc. Then there's the Japenese Entertainment board where that area is for discussion on all things Japan, non-Pokémon anime and manga, Japanese music, movies and more.

I love electric pokemon too. :3 My favourites are: Raichu, Rotom, Gualvantula [gah, can't spell that. ;;], and Jolteon. <3

Whew! Glad you took the time to register with us! :3 Hey, if you want, I'm always open to VMs and PMs if you want to talk. <3

See ya later~ ^^

Back