• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*waves*

Nakkura215

The Cupcake Bandit
    Years
    Hello everyone. I've been lurking around here for a bit as a guest after I found the "Pokemon Fanfiction Writing Guide v2" when I was searching the web for well-done Pokemon fanfics. I am hoping that I will have enough time in my busy schedule to at least review some of the fanfictions and post around here, and I may also post some of my own stories.

This seems to be a wonderful site, and I'm hoping I'll be able to enjoy coming here for a long time. ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Oh my god... <3 You seem so friendly, girl. Welcome to the awesome community: The Pokémon Community. My name is Vavavoom! You should post your stories! It would be quite nice for the others to read them. And... I'll offer you something. Would you like to be my friend? Nice people are really great; just like you! So yeah, think about it. :3 Thanks, girl.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    *Waves Back* Hi! Welcome to PC. You seem friendly I would love to be your
    friend. I hope you find things here entertaining and make sure you read the
    rules here.

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Hey! Welcome to "Teh one and only Pokémon Community!" Have fun, be active, and enjoy ya stay! I like reading stories here, you should post some too!

Anyway.. Welcome Nakkura215!

37%

Friend or foe..........
    Years
    hi!
    i only joined 2 days ago, and i am loving it!!!!
    if you need anything, don't hesi hesitatt hesitate to ask!

Last edited:

EvanMiesterX

^If that's my real name!
    Years
    hello, and welcome to the PC, ive only been here for about a month, and ive been loving it here since the first day! if you need any help, feel free to PM me. also, if you would like to be friends, then just PM me any time! ^^

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
    Hey Big welcomes to PC! Enjoy your stay. From what I heard on this thread, you're a nice kinda person. Well hope to see you on here.:) Have fun.

spenceroone3

<he eats lots of burgers.
    Years
    Hi Nakkura! Welcome to PC. When I joined, I thought it was the best forum ever! And I was right. Anyways have a good time here at Pokecommunity!

Nakkura215

The Cupcake Bandit
    Years
    Wow! <3 Everyone's so friendly! I like it here already. :D

Thanks very much for the warm welcome and compliments on me sounding nice, everyone. And, yes, I'll be friends with anyone that asks.

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
    Hi nd welcome to PC!!! Stay active, follow the rules, and check the FAQ!!! Have Fun!!!! ^.^ PM (private message) me if you want to be friends!!!

Back