• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*waves*

Singhy

Pokemonaholic
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2008
    Umm Hello I'm Singhy... *facepalm* That was obvious... *gulp*

Ehh I am a Pokemon fan from POL and decided to drop by because my awesome friend Kittypawd is on here and well ya awesome is as awesome does.

^_^ I like anime, sports, music, and other random junk. My fav Pokemon is Umbreon and I'm working on my wifi team atm. *goes and fights more Gyarados* Did I mention I haaaate Ev training?

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    No you didn't anyways read the rules and FAQ to know how things work around here

Have fun 8D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    *waves back* =P

Welcome to PC, Singhy! I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here, it's a pretty cool place.

I also hate EV training >.<, but it's definitely worth it!

Take care and have fun!

Singhy

Pokemonaholic
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2008
    Rules?? *looks around confused* Forums have rules??? Oops...

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
    Welcome, I know you're going to make lots of friends and have lots of fun here. Also don't forget to read the rules. Well as I say to all the new members. Welcome to the Pokecommunity!

What I meant by rules it like don't post in the wrong area, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    We're professional welcomers; it's what we do. xD

Who seriously likes EV Training? Am I right?
    ('Tis why I stay away from the competitive battling scene... Hiido simply can't stand the iterative nature of it.)

Well, I'm sure you will fit in just fine considering you have a mentor to help your through the first few days. You're quite the lucky person, you get to start out your PC adventure with a friend while many of us started out quite alone. :o
    (Good for you!)

Looks like you will do just fine here, Singhy.
    Have a great stay!
    (Oh, and my favorite eeveelution is Umbreon as well...)

Back