• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ways to cheat the PokéWalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeBee

♔✩♔
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    Bus Trips! :)

Seriously, if you go on a bus and put it in your sock or something, you get loads of watts. :) Well, I did. :)

Every time my boyfriend uses the bus, he really racks up the watts! It seems to be one of the quickest (and not really cheatiest ways) to get them quickly.

Mac@ACK!

RIP Chompy... Hello Zekrom!
    Years
    A bit dangerous, but why not duck tape it to a piston in your car motor? Strap that sucker on, and then go drive for a few hours. Might singe the Pokewalker, but hey, you'll prolly get 20000 steps by the time you get across the state!

I actually tried to tape it to a ceiling fan with scotch tape. 10 seconds after flipping the switch, I'm on my way to the hospital with a concusion. Remember kids, you cheat Pokemon/Nintendo, they'll get back at you. ;)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i put my pokewalker on a hair tie on my ankle and i just shake my foot. it gets alot of steps that way.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2013
    String it to your dog/cat/zigzagoon's collar and let them run outside all day.

or

If you BMX or skateboard, tape it to your frame or deck and just go ride.

Midnight the umbreon

I am the Darkness...
    Years
    Hahaha yeah, me and my friend always jump on the trampoline and lately Ive just been jogging around my neighborhood. I dont think theres one cheat that hasnt been said, but im sure that there are more out there.

SpawnHyuuga

Elite Four Spawn
    Years
    Well you could...oh wait that's not appropriate for children's eyes or ears. xD

@ Mac: Are you serious about the concussion? That sucks!

I would think a bike ride, or a bumpy bus ride could work though.

btw....[˙ʇsɐɟʞɐǝɹq ɹoɟ sɹǝʇɐǝɥɔ sʇɐǝ opuǝʇuıu]

Last edited:
    Years
    Damn. I tried to play counterstrike source with it and rapid fire a ak47 and it doesn't work. I put it next to the speakers. Can someone tried to ducktape it to the speakers? I don't want to ducktape mine because it will be all sticky. Let me know if it works.
    Ways to cheat the PokéWalker

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    Damn. I tried to play counterstrike source with it and rapid fire a ak47 and it doesn't work. I put it next to the speakers. Can someone tried to ducktape it to the speakers? I don't want to ducktape mine because it will be all sticky. Let me know if it works.
    Ways to cheat the PokéWalker

you could always put it in a bag before you tape it..

weightoftheworld

Mimiroru
    Years
    This is an awesome thread i dont have any new ideas to contribute to it but going to go try thinking up some. I have three pokewalkers now cos i have both games and my bf gave me his with a spare pokemon in it. i do the shaking foot naturally too so that one works a treat for me. me and my sister climb the massive hill near our house and that gets us loads of exorcise and watts. but since i finished college im glued to the comp so need good pokewalker cheats, off to invent some :)

Silver.Nova

Golden Smile and Silver Tears
    Years
    What I'd normally do it attach it to my socks or belt loops. More watts than a pocket and the buttons don't get pressed.

Another advantage of having ADD is that I need to use my hands to fiddle with stuff like pens, etc. So While I was in class I'd shake it. Although, my gf found the best shaking method. Instead of just full-on shaking it since it's sensitive to step patters, rock it on its side. Works great.

Another way I got so many watts is from work and before I lost my walkers I'd leave them in for about a month or so. They were in there about 4 months before they were lost and I had to recell them.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    ok. i've got the top 3 ways that i do.:
    1.When we had our naplan(those of u in aus will no what that is) we year 6's did nuthin and watched the year 5's work their @@$!!%$'s off.me and my friends shook and shook and by the end of the day, my rcord.58,991 steps.awesome!

2.put it on your shoe in class and move ya foot up and down,Easy!

3.wear it to b'ball trainin, pretty much anyhard runnin sport trainin. also p.e at school helps.

BTW, WHAT EVER U DO, IF U PICKED CYNDAQUIL DO NOT PUT HIM ON THE POKEWALKER AT LEVEL 9. I DID THINKING HE WOULD BE GIVIN AN OPTION TO LEARN EMBER WHEN IT LEVELED UP AFTER RETURNING TO THE DS BUT IT DIDNT.SO I HAD A CYNDAQUIL WITHOUT EMBER AND HAD TO WAIT TO LV 20 TO LEARN FLAME WHEEL! HELL! ABSOULUTE HELL!

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
    I got the best way

put it in the middle of some unpopped popcorn and pop it, sure your walker now tastes and smells like popcorn but...it beats actual excersize.

but i guess you could like ... stick in the fridge and hope it shivers... HUURRRR that wud totally work.

when all else fails set it on fire because... it will do the most useful thing and keep you warm. Just saying

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I tried doing it on my fan and it flew off and made a dent in my wall, so I'm not going to try that again.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    You could just clip it to ur sock and move ur leg up in down..thats how I do it lol

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    Before, I tried slipping it under the laces on my shoe while I played drums on Rock Band 2 but it flew out.

Just now remembered it came with two backs, one with a clip.

I just got some Microsoft points, so i'm gonna buy some new songs and try again.
    Push Push Lady Lightning, here I come.

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
    Window Wipers on the car work pretty well in my experience, but usually I just go out for a nice long walk with Senor Espeon :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back