• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wazup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    Hey Im Mike, nice to meet ya people.
    I've been a huge fan of the Pokemon series ever since I was 3-4?

My favorite pokemon is....I think you can figure it out. Pikachu

I own a lot of Pokemon Games, Including: Pokemon Red, Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Stadium 2, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Snap!, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Heart-Gold and thats about it.

Some Info About Meh:
    My favorite color is blue
    I like cheese
    and...I'm a nice person!

Well see ya on the fourms
    Peace.

Ayselipera

We can relate! I like the color blue, cheese, and I consider myself nice. How fortunate for us to meet then. xD

On a more serious note you seem to have most of the main series games. Are you thinking about adding Black and White to your collection too? It's definitely a set of games I'm going to invest in once it comes out over here.

Well welcome, welcome! Took a good look around and get yourself settled in. :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    On a more serious note you seem to have most of the main series games. Are you thinking about adding Black and White to your collection too? It's definitely a set of games I'm going to invest in once it comes out over here.

Yes, I'm gona rush to the store the day it comes out. That game looks really good and will be epic to add to my collection of the games that I have right now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    Welcome to PC

Might you buy me Pokemon Black and FedEx it to me pweez :3
    Not really but if you want to

Thank you, and nice to meet ya.
    And No. lol

Heya Mike. :D Welcome to the awesome place that is PC! You'll find a wide variety of people with many interests. I think you can get along fairly well everyone here, especially knowing your deep interest in Pokemon, of course!

I hope you'll stick around the forums and have fun! :D

...Man, the good ol' days of Pokemon Snap. .__.;

Thank you so much and I know right? Those days were just epic :D

I thought as much xD
    Enjoy PC nonetheless 8)

Lol thanks :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Thought this introduction looked kinda familiar to one I'd seen earlier.

This account's IP address matches that of Genosekuto, and since the mannerisms in your posts are very similar, I'm inclined to think that you're the same person. Of course, you're allowed to have alternate accounts here at PC, you're just not allowed to pretend to be new with one.

If you believe this is in error, however, do feel free to PM me and we can sort this all out.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back