• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wazzup

xTsutarjax

The Grass Snake Pokemon
    Years
    Hey there,I'm new :3
    I'm a huge tsutarja fan(In case you couldn't tell by my username,avvie and siggy 8D).My favorite types are Electric and Water(So Chinchou and Lanturn are the right pokemon to me 8D)
    I love pokemon forums.I was looking for one and I found PC.
    More info?Well,I'm a spriter,I'm currently playing HG but soon I'll get Mystery Dungeon,I like cupcakes and I kinda like to RP
    Nice to meet ya!^^

Trigaradon

I COME IN PEACE
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    What's really funny is that you spelled the Pokemon's name wrong.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Hi Tsut!
    May I call you that...?
    I think you're really gonna like PC, since you can always find something you like here!
    I'm a spriter too(along with scripter,mapper,inserter,...) so it's nice to meet a fellow spriter!
    Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay here!

xTsutarjax

The Grass Snake Pokemon
    Years
    Yes you can call me that :3 Yep,I think I'l like here ^^

And actually,the name is Tsutarja.It was before Tsutaja,but they added a r.It's on Bulbapedia,the Spriters Resource,Some B&W guides etc.

Ayselipera

Well hello there, xTsutarjax! To start things off I think you're pretty brave for picking a Pokemon's name as your username. I thought about that when I first joined, but I change my mind so much that I probably wouldn't like it after a week or so. :3

Hmm, water and electric types you say? I think Rotom's wash form might become a new favorite of yours. Apparently in Black and White it drops its part ghost type and becomes an electric/water dual type. Just in case you didn't know yet!

Ohh a spriter. How fancy. ^.^ In that case you might want to check out the Pixel Art section. It's actually a pretty cool section of PC if you ever get the chance to check it out. I know I like to skim through it every once and a while.

Mystery Dungeon! :o I suggest Explorers of Sky. I thought the plot line was really good, especially for a Pokemon game... it was a little darker and edgier then your average one. Plus there are a great bunch of Pokemon you can play as. I pretty much bought it just so I could be a Vulpix. :3

~Everyone~ likes cupcakes! Honestly it would be weird if someone didn't. :p Although I am more of a muffin person... :D Anywho, it was really nice meeting you too dearest! 8) Don't enjoy yourself too much. ;)

Back