• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We come in one piece

Slumber

take a slumber~
Years
  • So I decided to post some of my works I did when I was in work. Some of them are year/months old, I'm having a hard time finding a good time to make them.

I drew this one and messed up with ps.

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Holy ship you are amazing... Love the merging of drawn elements with what looks like vectors?
    Are you doing this all with a tablet/pencil and paper and scanning, or are the colourful bits vectored?

The first piece I feel the text really brings the whole thing down cause of the directions they just out in, and the perspective is weird and makes the flatness of the design feel weird.

Keep this up, always loved this style of wacky, cartoony goodness!

Slumber

take a slumber~
    Years
  • Thanks a lot <3 most of myworks are mixed with vectors and drawings, it's kinda like my thing or hobby perhaps. All of them were drawn in paper/tablet I didn't used any vector stuffs. I messed up with the text on the first piece, I was hoping it like come out in the middle but nah. I'm don't really put much text in my piece.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • This stuff is awesum. I wish I could draw like you. But yeah, I love your style, it seems like the kinda thing you see on adverts occasionally. You text does look a bit iffy, but it'll get better with practise, as most things do. Keep up the good work!

Slumber

take a slumber~
    Years
  • This stuff is awesum. I wish I could draw like you. But yeah, I love your style, it seems like the kinda thing you see on adverts occasionally. You text does look a bit iffy, but it'll get better with practise, as most things do. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks <3 Well some of my works can be seen on adverts actually xD I'm an art director for an advertising agency in Dubai, so pretty much most of it are commercial.
    Teaach meee please, these are epic.
    Well I don't think I could teach you but practicing how to sketch and draw in a piece of paper would be a great start to work on it.xD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I think my eyes just had an orgasm...

My favorite would have to be the first. These are just too freakin' amazing.

/high five ten

Back