• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen We need more chocolate... [SPOILERS]

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Sometime after the seventh gym, a Team Flare grunt in Geosenge will go "staying alive, staying alive" xD

(Might as well as count references to really old things xD)

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
  • Not a reference (as far as I know) but I'll post it anyway.

Go to the second floor of the building that sits to the left of Route 14's gate in Lumiose City. It isn't the first time they've done something like this, but "interesting" nonetheless.

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
    Years
  • These games are full of them, and I love it. :7:

An NPC in a house in I believe Shalour City says "Frienship is power!" There's also a Battle Girl in Victory Road who says that she is "nervous and excited." These could possibly be tongue in cheek references to My Little Pony and the Brony demographic.

A woman in a cafe in Lumiouse City talks about her 101 Furfrou, a possible reference to Disney's 101 Dalmatians. Beauty and the Beast is also mentioned by name- no surprise in that it's originally a French story and takes place there

Yet another NPC mentions that Professor Oak's grandson recently visited Kalos. Apparently he constantly said "Smell ya later!"

Back