• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We Will Never Sleep Pack

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    We Will Never Sleep Pack
    (click the image to download)

LEARNING RIGHTS ONLY

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Nice pack Keoni! Mostly got it for the stocks and renders, I don't see too many rendered people these days, and I'm tired of doing it haha. Thanks for the resource share dude, I'll be sure to show you anything I make with it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Nice pack Keoni! Mostly got it for the stocks and renders, I don't see too many rendered people these days, and I'm tired of doing it haha. Thanks for the resource share dude, I'll be sure to show you anything I make with it.

I personally prefer using anime renders, but when I try to render those, they end up choppier than when I do people :3

I was confused for a couple of second on how you already had some of the stocks... then I re-read that hipster thing in your sig.... tumblr..... MY SOURCE TOTALLY ISN'T THAT *nervous giggling*
    Edit: Just understood what you meant, lol :3
    I'd like to see what you end up with, I normally don't see things like that. :3

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I'll admit, I had a lot of these stocks and textures fairly similar, but I was very pleased to have a look through your .PSDs and just get a feel for how you're doing what you're doing!

Thanks a lot for the share though, this will definitely be helpful for other users! sorry for being a party pooper with a stupidly large resource folder... :P

Back