• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~weakness That Make No Sense~*!*~

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    wow..I can answer alot of those questions....bug can beat psychic because at first,in the original R/B/G/Y games,psychic really has no weakness,so they just made up one,...bug....

dragon is so powerful,that in term,ya gotta fight fire with fire,catch my drift?...

same applies for ghost....

grass doesn't conduct electicity as much,therefore giving it a chance to attack...

physical fighting can't reach the sky.....obviously....

bugs are good with ground,bucause they are tossed around in earthquackes all the TIME!!for peat's sake,they sometimes EAT dirt!!!
    guys..I got alot more....any questions?.....

enyce

banned
    Years
    Fighting strong against dark, I dont get that one either

Nor does, Rock>Fire make any sense neither does Ground>Fire

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    I don't get how water is weak against grass. I mean, certain types of rivers, lakes, ponds etc need plants like algae to clean it out and other plants like that. and wetlands also need plants. (My dad's a horticulturist! ^^) So I don't get it. :\

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Rioku_Zanketa said:
    grass doesn't conduct electicity as much,therefore giving it a chance to attack...

There's a reason why you're not supposed to stand under a tree during an electrical storm. It's because trees (which are plants and thus are lumped in with grass itself) provide a short pathway between the sky and ground... which only makes them more of a target to be hit.

Of course, the fact that they're also filled with fluids isn't helping their case, especially if one takes into consideration the water = weak to electricity logic provided by the anime (and the games, for that matter).

Ergo, I'd say that, yes, plants (and plant-like Pokemon, i.e. Grass-types) conduct electricity rather well.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Nor does, Rock>Fire make any sense neither does Ground>Fire
    Actually, they do...

They both (in the right amount, of course) block oxygen from reaching the fire, thus putting it out.
    I don't get why flying is weak to rock. I mean, isn't it a little hard to throw a rock at a flying bird?
    Not if you're strong and accurate. And do you know what happens when a heavy object hits something in flight?

Back