• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Webmaster Chat With Pokewebmasters Here...

ForPortCity

www.forport.com
    Years
    First of all no moderator can close this because I've had permission from PPNSteve, please contact him if you would like to see that I've gotten this permission, also below is proof:

ForPortCityPaul: ok so I can make a thread about that chatroom ?
    ForPortCityPaul: thanks
    PokePalaceNet: yeah if it's a chatroom not another forum
    ForPortCityPaul: ok
    ForPortCityPaul: thanks

The link to the chatroom is below:
    https://www.icewerk.com/brix/en/sta...at=3;id=QqHZ5cH_uo8AACeWlcs;st=12;w=500;h=380

Thanks Paul

Icy

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2005
    me too.............................................

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I thought there was a rule that you couldn't advertise any chatrooms either? Even with permission from Steve, it's kind of pointless if you can just bypass rules by asking an admin. It's like saying "I can use censor bypass because I asked an admin and he said I can". You wouldn't do that.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I think we ruled that there was no advertising chatrooms, but my hands are kinda tied since Steve OK'd it... =/

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
    Lol, F-P Just because you copy an IM that you and Steve had isn't proof xD for all we know you could have typed it up xD, but Steve has posted, that's proof enough for me O.o but what exactly is (or was) the point of this chatroom?

Back