• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Webmaster Partner Auditions

Crawn

Webmaster/Founder of PUA-RPG.
    Years
    Ok well here it goes. I am Crawn founder and webmaster of PUA - Pokemon Underworld Academy. It is an RPG and Fan Site.

Ok...Right, Partner Auditions:

Qualification Needs:

OK well what you need to know is basic HTML Skills as well as advanced HTML for a website. Some what experience on making a site or site(s). You will need to know PHP, a little of CSS and mySQL/SQL(for databases/login/register scripts etc.) SQL for me - = Hard so well thats basically it all. Now to see who there is on these forums who has these skills.
    Also needs to be recently active for a few hours or so a day and has MSN.

Post back in here or PM me on the forums or contact me:

[email protected] - I will add you don't worry.

Gecko

Animaster
    Years
    I would imagine that those here who have those skills would be reluctant to join as they would most likely already be involved with other projects of their own, including myself. Had you been allowed to provide a link so that we can see what you're talking about maybe you'd have a slight chance.

But good luck to you anyway.

Back