• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wedding Thread

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    im THE WORST PERSON EVER TO MISS THIS! ;-;*sings as they ride off in the car*

On this very special day
    I think back on all my yesterdays
    And the way that you've been there
    Always showing me how much you care
    Still I seldom took the time
    To show the feelings in this heart of mine
    And I want you now to know
    It was you who gave me strength to grow
    So I hope that you won't mind too much
    If I take some time today
    To say the words of thanks
    I always meant to say...

Please let me thank you
    With this song of love
    To show just how I feel
    Let me thank you now
    With all my heart
    And all our loved ones near
    Let me tell the world how much
    You've meant to me in every way
    I want to thank you
    On this beautiful wedding day

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    *walks down the aisle after the flower girl, (me) dressed up in a violet silky long dress* *mutters* oh god Eric looks so handsome.

punkhobbitqueen

Years
    *gets right in front of the alter...and falls...turns red and hops up* *mutters* that was embaressing * looks into Eric's eyes and the ring bearer comes up giving the rings to us*

punkhobbitqueen

Years
    okay here's my vows: "If there was ever a man I loved it was you. You are the first love of my life and you shall be my last. I shall never leave you; I will help you when you need me. If I were to die today I would want you by my side. Honestly I didn?t think I could feel this way. You changed my life and I want it to be like this forever."
    *is waiting for Eric*

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2005
    wow that was sweet!oh yea now its my turn.:
    "I love you.You are the only reason i ever lived.I just wanted you to know that.I always want you by my side.I hope you never go away."
    Now if i was weird i wouldve said this (this is from A Night at the Roxbury)
    "Emily..we have gone on many dates,we have kissed...and you let me have sex with you."

punkhobbitqueen

Years
    *kisses bax* now we're married.... YAY!!!! *you carry me as we get out of there, hop in a limo with a sign that says: just married" on the back and we drive off* WE'RE MARRIED! WE'RE MARRIED! WE'RE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^___________________^ this is the farmost best day in my whole life!!!!!!!!

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    Rika Kamiya said:
    yay! *ish here* so..is anyone coming?
    i..don't think anyone is on now xD.o well they can just read this and edit themselves in.let's start.

-priest walks in- [priest]do you Jon take Ellen to be your wife?[/priest]
    I do.

piest-And do you Ellen take Jon to be your husband?

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    priest-You may now kiss the bride.
    Me-
    Rika...I love you with all my heart,and I'm glad you chose me over anyone else.I love you. -kiss-

Back