• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Week 3: Memory Lapse vs. Mana Leak

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    WHAT A WEEK! This one's gonna blow the top off! btw, Blinding Angel won.

Anyway, Memory lapse can make a comeback, or will mana leak steal the day again? As one can see, lapse is the veteran here, having been in many more sets than mana leak, but the leak is more powerful in the early game whereas the lapse can only be that stalling machine (but is a sure stalling machine).

My vote goes to the veteran, memory lapse.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    SUCH A HARD CHOICE!!! GREAT FLAVOR TEXTS BTW
    i choose Memory lapse

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
    naws
    mana leak for sure
    c'mon 3 MANAS
    unless it's something extrememly crucial or the tide-changing moment then your screwed however chances are after that wrath of god.they eon't have any mana so...
    however if you memory lapse it it'll just go back on top of the deck

sHiNoBi

Hidden Leaf Ninja
    Years
    no way man it's memory lapse
    memory lapse is betten than mana leak
    why?
    1.memory lapse return's the card to the top of the deck and so your opponent wastes it's draw phase and it could be something REALLY CRAPPY so...
    i'd have to go with memory lapse

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Well as a tourney card, mana leak is better. But most players will be sure to say that they LIKE lapse more than the leak, that's all.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    rewind costs four to have the "free" in it. That's why it's not considered broken.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! MANA LEAK WON! grrrrrr.....

Back