• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weekly Quest #1: Zubat Hoarders!

Hi all, this week's contest is now finally FINISHED! Please submit your final totals within 24 hours in order to be counted; I'll send out messages in case people forgot :)

As for my total;
Spoiler:

I ended up with a grand total of 71 Zubat caught - looks like Jae beat me this time!

And as always, remember you can still vote towards which contest you'd like to see for next week's edition :)

Final count:
Spoiler:

Brings my total count to... 18. :B Not a whole bunch of Zubat around me, to be honest.

Certainly didn't win, but hey, it was still fun!

Spoiler:

Meaning that I caught a whopping number of 2 Zubat. Two more ran away, and one I found while out somewhere in the middle of nowhere without any Poké Balls.

...okay, you can stop laughing now.

This week's contest is now finished!

It was a long week of wasting Pokéballs and having our necks bitten but we all came out alive and with a heck of a lot more Zubat candy to show for it. Hundreds of Zubat were hoarded up throughout this week's contest, so let's see who our winners are for this week...

[PokeCommunity.com] Weekly Quest #1: Zubat Hoarders!

1. VisualJae - 86 Zubat
2. Squirrel - 71 Zubat
3. Regeneration - 47 Zubat

Notable runner-ups included FireSnow with 40 Zubat, and François with 44 Zubat and Lycanthropy with 2 Zubat!

Congratulations to all of our winners and a special mention to VisualJae for his absurdly large collection of these winged rodents. You should receive your coveted emblems shortly - make sure you give those Zubat a good home! Stay tuned for next week's contest which will be posted later tonight :)

Back