• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-weeper's Shop of Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    hey weeper have you got any spare adamant (or i dont care) arons on your hearth gold? if so can i have one plox? :D

Years
  • hey weeper have you got any spare adamant (or i dont care) arons on your hearth gold? if so can i have one plox? :D
    Read the rules please.

ah.

donuts are smelly carrot perchance? why such a bizarre verification may i ask? xD
    Well. I figured nobody would ever just say it in their post unless they know to, so I thought it'd be a pretty safe bet for verification. :P

I'll start on the orders after lunch.

Years
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Weeper, can you check EV's? If not, can you direct me to someone trustworthy that can? I lost track on 1 of the pokes and I would like to see if I EV trained another poke correctly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back