• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weezing Moveset

Mullet

Banned
Years
  • Pokemaniac777 said:
    This moveset has always worked great for me, I just want to know what you all think of it.

Weezing:
    Flamethrower
    Thunderbolt
    Hyper Beam
    Toxic

Thanks for any and all input!

No.

Weezing@Leftovers
    EVs:Not sure
    Nature:Bold
    Haze
    Pain Split
    WoW
    Explosion

Try that.
    :D

Gyarados Girl

Atrocious
    Years
  • I like..

Will o Wisp
    Flamethrower/Thunderbolt
    Haze
    Sludge Bomb

I think Will o Wisp is better than Toxic, and Hyper Beam isn't very good as it wastes your next turn.

Shadow Tyranitar

never to be purified
    Years
  • Weezing@Leftovers
    Sludge Bomb
    Will-o-Wisp
    Pain Split/Rest
    Haze

Blowing up your physical wall isn't cool. Go with Pain Split if you don't have a cleric, if you do, Pain Split is still the popular option. Will-o-Wisp and Haze impairs Snorlax and other physical sweepers, STAB Sludge Bomb does decent damage to things that it hits neutrally and super effectively.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
  • Shadow Tyranitar said:
    Weezing@Leftovers
    Sludge Bomb
    Will-o-Wisp
    Pain Split/Rest
    Haze

Blowing up your physical wall isn't cool. Go with Pain Split if you don't have a cleric, if you do, Pain Split is still the popular option. Will-o-Wisp and Haze impairs Snorlax and other physical sweepers, STAB Sludge Bomb does decent damage to things that it hits neutrally and super effectively.

If it's about to die, and your not going to survive the next hit even if you Pain Split, then your Explode. Your can also use Fire Blast over SB, for Skarm.:\

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Weezing (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 200 HP / 84 Atk / 224 Def
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Haze
    - Pain Split
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Will-O-Wisp

try that out ;-)

sludge bomb +thunder is neat aswell

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Mullet said:
    If it's about to die, and your not going to survive the next hit even if you Pain Split, then your Explode. Your can also use Fire Blast over SB, for Skarm.:\

If it's not gonna survive the next hit, what makes you think it's gonna get a chance to explode? Flamethrower > Fire Blast on weezing for consistency, unless you had SB to back it up.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
  • UmbreonShadow said:
    If it's not gonna survive the next hit, what makes you think it's gonna get a chance to explode? Flamethrower > Fire Blast on weezing for consistency, unless you had SB to back it up.

I ment the turn before if you know Weezing won't survive, or if your faster, which isn't going to happen, or just to kill off something annoying. Doesn't matter though.:\

Shadow Tyranitar

never to be purified
    Years
  • Mullet said:
    I ment the turn before if you know Weezing won't survive, or if your faster, which isn't going to happen, or just to kill off something annoying. Doesn't matter though.:\

If it's the turn before the turn before Weezing dies, that gives you a chance to Pain Split. Explosion fails.

Espy Psyche

General of Pokemon Defender
    Years
  • Haze
    Sludge Bomb
    FT
    Pain Split
    Not sure about EV spread but definitely in HP, DEF, ATK, and SA in decreasing order.

Back