• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird, funny, and memorable quotes from the anime

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
  • [Please note that a thread inthe Pokemon Gaming Central forum made me make this thread.]
    Are there any quotes from the Pokemon anime that seems to be weird, funny, and memorable to you? You might have heard of this quote that is my favorite:

"These donuts are great! Jelly-filled are my favorite! Nothing beats and old jelly-filled donut!" - Brock

This is the place to share and discuss any kind of quotes from the anime, from silly to heart-breaking...

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    James: "I really need sunglasses... Everything's so bright!"

Meowth: "Well not everything, your here ain't ya?"

arbok

cobra pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Meowth: (refering to James' moltras costume) Dat outfit.... Where'd he get it?
    Jessie: I think it came right out of his closet.

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
    Years
  • I will NEVER forget when Brock says
    "Hey, I know, I'll use my trusty frying pan, as a drying pan." I almost die every time I hear it.
    And when James says "It's times like this that make me wanna go straight" I get the hidden innuendo now, when it first aired, I thougt he meant like, in life and such, but now... I know EXACTLY what it probably meant.

TheFattestSnorlax

Years
  • I will NEVER forget when Brock says
    "Hey, I know, I'll use my trusty frying pan, as a drying pan." I almost die every time I hear it.
    And when James says "It's times like this that make me wanna go straight" I get the hidden innuendo now, when it first aired, I thougt he meant like, in life and such, but now... I know EXACTLY what it probably meant.
    Yeah, that is so true. Probably one of the best I've ever heard of.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
    Years
  • MISTY: (SAYS TO ASH) YOU AND I WILL BE MARRIED SOMEDAY TO......
    ASH: HMMMHMMMM.....
    ASH: WHAT!!!????
    IT'S ON AN EPISODE WHERE BROCKS GONNA BE MARRIED TO A GIRL......
    I THINK IT'S ON JOHTO....

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
    Years
  • Brock: Both of Ash's pokemon are water types and they are totally weak against fire types.
    Brock: :)

Aya: Venonant....stun spore.
    Ash: Bulbasaur WHIRLWIND!

Years
  • Meowth: "And remember, I'm da top cat! Meowth!"~episode 2

James: "I haven't seen this many letters since I placed a personal ad!"~movie 3

Ash: "Chosen one? Right now I feel like the frozen one!"~movie 2000

prepares dramatic drumroll* a scientist: "We dreamed of creating the world's most powerful Pokemon...and we succeeded."~the 1st movie

Honestly I could think of more later. TR had the best ones back when they had a soul....

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
    Years
  • Brock: I don't have to catch a Mr.Mime if i can make one.
    Ash: What? How are you going to make a Mr.Mime
    Brock: Mwahaha....I'm very glad you asked me that Ash...because i think there is a way you can help me.....
    Ash: er..What kind of help do you have in mind?
    (Brock grabs Ash by the shoulders)
    Ash: Wahhhhhhhh

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I can't remember the exact words but here it is.

Ash runs out of a building and points at the sun, "The star is shining bright today Pikachu!!"

Misty runs out and looks around Ash. "What star!!? It's day time,how can there be a star out!!"

TheFattestSnorlax

Years
  • Most of thee quotes you guys submitted were awesome.
    Now, this actually isn't a quote, but it's written. If you know what I mean.

"Gary was here! Ash is a loser!"

Try to guess where this is from.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    I will NEVER forget when Brock says

Heheh I was just about to post these quotes but assumed someone else might have beat me to them and I was right! They're absolutely hilarious xD

Back