• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Weird lady on Seven Island (i'm a newbie..could use sum frendz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenguinPowuh

is looking for deoxys
Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2004
    sup...

well so there's this weird woman on seven island who has a door in her house that has 6 boxes in front of it. you press a on the center one and it says "a slight breeze is passing thorugh." the same thing happened in r/s when a guy on mossdeep city had a locked door in his house. :\

the similarities...they were both OLD people!

i need a friend. :(

PenguinPowuh

is looking for deoxys
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2004
    i really would like someone to post...

i'm new...

this always happens when i'm in a board.

FEEL BAD FOR ME! RAWR!

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Ew... someone hasn't obviously read the rules. First one you violated is the no double posting rules, and that's a quadruple post right here. Second of all, there's a place to make new friends already, and this isn't it. Check the New Members forum, there's plenty of people willing to say hello :-)

Oh, and welcome to PC.

Ninetales9

9-tailed Fox
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NYC
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    those doors r use for the e-reader thing,i don't know how they work but that's what i know,and u should read the rules before going to a forum,quadruple posting is not cool -_-,and also be patient with ppl posting

Bad Pikachu

V.... *blush*
    Years
  • PenguinPowuh said:
    sup...

well so there's this weird woman on seven island who has a door in her house that has 6 boxes in front of it. you press a on the center one and it says "a slight breeze is passing thorugh." the same thing happened in r/s when a guy on mossdeep city had a locked door in his house. :\

the similarities...they were both OLD people!

i need a friend. :(

That's probly for the FR/LG Battle e-Cards in Japan, but the e-Reader died, so we won't be seeing a release of the cards in other countries...

Merron

Hope of the Redoran
    Years
  • I've wondered about it as well, but unfortunately if the old fogeys are associated with the e-Reader, we won't be seeing what's behind those doors. :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Use the Wireless Communicator with friends and the room will open up with trainers inside for you to battle. That's what I've heard anyway.

Simple Questions next time. Don't double post. And whatever else Toothy said.

~Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back