• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Weird things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2014
    Whenever i walk in my emerald and ruby version the grass turns a darker shade of green, when i stop walking it turns back to the original color.

Is this normal?

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • lol yes xD i think its sussposed to show your player shadow which if your look enough is always under you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2014
    lol yes xD i think its sussposed to show your player shadow which if your look enough is always under you.

No, when i walk around the wild pokemon grass turns a noticably darker shade of green even if im nowhere near it. This is not the players shadow.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    I dont think thats normal at all hah. Has never happend to me atleast.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I think you're overthinking things. It's probably just blurred because you're running. idk. Even if it is turning a darker shade, and you still continue to play the game like normal, then obviously it's not hurting anything. Please use the Q&A thread next time.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back