• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird

Years
    Chances are it's just a hacker. But that would not explain the trojan virus I deleted called "Blood Hound". But if it was deleted, than this should've stopped on me. It may be possible that a hacker hacked PC and created "Blood Hound" to cover his evil tracks.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    MegaDitto said:
    IE.You mean Internet Explorer that just sucks.I'm using it.
    Same here Metto. It's affecting Windows IE users, which I am. Oh well Nothings happening to my compy and ive scanned,pretty much nothing to worry about IMO. just let the admins fix it ^^

Years
    Yep, if you just scanned your computer or deleted the trojan, than it's up to an admin to fix PC's coding. The reason that HTML code is up there, is because I virus or a hacker inbedded that code into PC's forum coding.

Years
    I had that pop up, and I just closed it without opening it. I never open unknown stuff, I was too smart for another Trojan virus. (I just deleted one a few days ago, man was it annoying.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    ACManga said:
    TD, which one was it? the wolverine one? ;.; that was my favorite one... XD
    No,if it was your Wolverine banner, I would be uberly mad x_X
    But it was the LoZ one.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Thank goodness the problem is solved and ended with.Should'nt this be closed now.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2005
    Whew, I was worried. I got on PC and it kinda crashed on me (I use IE). Then my Microsoft Antispyware detected and deleted that blood hound. Yay, its gone now (for me, I dunno if its for everyone or just the people that deleted it/got through it/whatever). Evil hackers! *slaps*

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Yeah It Had Brought That Same Msg. On My Compy Too, & It Would Freeze Everytime I Opened PC, But An Hour Later I Came Back & It Was Fine.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Hmm, I just wish someone an Admin or somebody would explain this to us *sigh* At least its gone ^^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    So it's gone now! xD I was so worried when I couldn't go on. o.o; Thank God that we've recently changed to firefox. xD

KiraYamato

Sumyungai
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Well, I had firefox for a while, and then went back to IE because well I didn't enjoy firefox too much then (very early stages) but now because of this I switched back to it and I have to admit the new version is alot nicer. I used IE still when this thing happend on here, but I dont think I got the trojan because I didnt download the file but I'm going to scan just incase.

Years
    I'm glad to see this place is back up. I have a dream of becoming a hacker to hackers and stop there evil ways. And also hack and destroy all Pokemon hate sites.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    we believe it was a systems failure just before a server crash: it 'looks' like out java server was trying to server http requests instead of apache.. but we're not really sure.

I'll post more after we finish investigating exactly what happened.

Andrea-chan

~In the shadows~
    Years
    Well looks like IE would fix a few of it's holes. O_o

Stuff like this is why I use FireFox, I found IE just not good like web browsers like FireFox.
    *Points to the FireFox link in Steve's sig* it's better then IE, all you should get it. XD

Sawyer

���
    Years
    lol... yeah, FF and Safari pwn IE. hopefully FF will destroy IE one day XD

Back