• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Weird

el_zilcho

Doing el zilcho with his time
    Years
    I just started a new game on Leaf Green. Then when I went to get my Charmander from Oak, it was a shiny. But, then when I fought with it, it didn't know any moves at all. It just used struggle. I beat my rivil and it got 105 exp. it leveled up twice and learned ember. When the battle was over, I looked and it ONLY knew ember! It also had Pokecurus or whatever that thing was. Does anyone know what this could be? Its just kinda weird. Also, it says that I met it in a trade at level 45.

Last edited:
    Years
    WTF!!!!! was is that?? it has to be a bug with the game man, you better phone the store you buyed it in, and tell them, and ask for help

el_zilcho

Years
    I'll just play through and see if there is anything else messed up. Its not game threataning or anything, I think.

el_zilcho

Years
    I'm using a rom so it doesn't matter much. I used the action replay in VBA. Its just really messed up, its funny.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    el_zilcho said:
    I'm using a rom so it doesn't matter much. I used the action replay in VBA. Its just really messed up, its funny.
    That could be a problem. Can it. I think it might affected it even more because its a ROM and not a regular game.

~Dark Venusaur

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Happy Dude said:
    The ROM is the problom.It is a faulty ROM change sites and get a new one.
    I agree with Happy Dude on this one change the ROM. If that doesn't help then get a real copy of Leafgreen. Or stop using cheating device's on your ROM.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Years
    It's probably corrupt. Since GoodGBA stopped being updated before the release of FR/LG, there's bound to be a bunch of bad dumps floating around. I would recommend you to get an actual, legitimate copy of the game for your GBA.

Buffalo State College
    Years
    MetalMario said:
    It's probably corrupt. Since GoodGBA stopped being updated before the release of FR/LG, there's bound to be a bunch of bad dumps floating around. I would recommend you to get an actual, legitimate copy of the game for your GBA.
    It has nothing to do with the GBA. Its his rom what else could it be or it could be some of the stuff that was mentioned above.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    MM says nothing referring it to being the GBA. He suggests that, instead of playing what I will assume is an illegal ROM, to purchase an actual game and play it on a GBA, in which the game was intended to be played.

Back