• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weirdest looking pokemon (NOT COUNTING PROBOPASS)

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
  • Why is it only the males notice Palkia's striking resemblence to a- Never mind.

Anyway, weirdest looking one? Infernape. t has a flame coming out of what looks like a hole in its head.

And if anyone says Lopunny I will skewer you.

Male Lopunnys and Gardevoirs however, can be flamed :}

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    I mentioned them earlyer, Male gardeviors are plain wrong.
    I used to have a male jynx on silver. That was the oddest pokemon Ive ever had.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Kricketune is pretty weird (the mustache-like thing) plue the fact that there can be girl Kricketunes, but they all have the mustache-like thing(the female's is just shorter)

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • I've always thought the crystal thing on its head is what's weird about it.

Male genitalia, look at its shoulders and how its head protrudes from them. :o

I love everything about Suicune, to be honest.

*Looks at picture* I see it now! ... And wish I hadn't. I won't be able to stop laughing when I watch the movie, especially when it uses Hyper Beam (or whatever comes out of it's... mouth)

... *Bursts out laughing*

Okay, moving on (xDD) I've always thought Lileep and Cradily were pretty weird looking *looks at the two* I mean, how are they supposed to eat? o.0

Kelster

Artist
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2008
    Anyone ever understood what the tube on the back of Mewtwo's neck was for?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Hey! Whoever said kriketune its not wierd its uber! Specially its cry. Anyweh whats really wierd is magmotar. Hey look at me im magmar with a gay head and flame cannons for arms!

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
  • I think Unown are a little strange. They're good for spelling out cryptic messages in-game, but once you catch them... nothing, really.

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
  • Those latest 5 pokemon. Don't know their names though because I'm not at all a fan of sinnoh and don't like collecting info about them. That lawn mower, toaster, refrigerator. (I know they are all the same pokemon)

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Those latest 5 pokemon. Don't know their names though because I'm not at all a fan of sinnoh and don't like collecting info about them. That lawn mower, toaster, refrigerator. (I know they are all the same pokemon)

Ya mean Rotom?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Rotom#Evolution

But anyway, I would say that.....

Tangrowth
    Lickilicki
    Magmortar
    Arceus
    Blissey
    and that final evolution of Poliwag that isn't Politoed

.........all look kinda weird.

Ryoko-san

a taste of autumn.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2009
    Sorry, but the JynxSmooch duo. Seconded by Mr Mime. Seriously weeeiirrrrrd.

Back