• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weirdest looking pokemon (NOT COUNTING PROBOPASS)

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
Years
  • What's weird about Poliwrath? I think Poliwag looks much weirder. (Except of course for the green sprites, but then again all the first-gen pokemon look weird as hell in Green).

Well, it just looks like a buffed-up Poliwhirl. I dunno, it just seems a little odd to me.

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
  • Anyone ever understood what the tube on the back of Mewtwo's neck was for?

its because he was cloned .

i honestly don't get the palkia joke but then i gess boys are realy dirty minded[no offence to them but i am not]

any way wobbufet with lipstick is petty wird[ prohaps a bit of an under state ment there but then again i can't understand the point of make up any way:/]

Kelster

Artist
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2008
    its because he was cloned .

So what did it do in the cloning process then? Is it like a breathing tube, or what? 0.o

I wonder what would happen if it was possible to breed a Mr.Mime and Jynx. You could Mr.Jynx, or Jynxime!
    D:

Detox

Arceus-goat horse donkey ftw?

Lickilicki-wtf time people....

Magnezone- Spaceship ftl.......

Porygon-Z -um....

Dunsparce- even though its wierd,its better than the above mentioned ones...

Yanmega- No comment

Magmortar- seriously,how did this happen?

Magmar- same as above

Vespiqueen-....honey comb dress?

Last edited:

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Oh yes!! Yanmega!! They made my favorite insect look horrible!!
    Was it really nessesary to make an evo for Yanma? Or Nosepass or Lickitung or Tangela or...err, the one Swinub evolves into? Geez!!

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
  • Oh yes!! Yanmega!! They made my favorite insect look horrible!!
    Was it really nessesary to make an evo for Yanma? Or Nosepass or Lickitung or Tangela or...err, the one Swinub evolves into? Geez!!

Yes, so that those pokemon are actually useful and there are more options to battle with. Pokemon gets boring when you just forget about all the useless ones and stick to the ubers/legendaries to do everything.

Yanma, Nosepass, Lickitung, Tangela, and Piloswine were all useless pokemon that are now at least somewhat viable in battling.

Kelster

Artist
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2008
    Yeah but battling with Ubers/Legendaries takes away the challenge.

Back