• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weirdest outfit?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
  • What's the weirdest outfit you've ever seen someone wear in a normal setting?

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • Well, there's the guy that goes to the NC Pride parade every year, dressed as Jesus on rollerskates, carrying a big foam cross and wearing an aluminum halo. I think that counts as a weird outfit to most people...but I haven't seen weird outfits in a while, man. Where are they?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • ONE TIME I HAD SEEN THIS DUDE and he had went into the mall with a cheeseburger hat on and i was like GURL. Cause ain't no places in our mall require that to be worn.

Also I hate when I see girls that are like 10-16 dressed up like they think they know what looks good and I'm just like uhhh no. Sorry, I'm like fashion police when I see somethin' funky, lmao.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well, I've seen some adult dressed up as Ash, and that was pretty weird in my opinion. (b'-')b

Years
  • Does it count if the person was wearing just shoes?

If not it'd have to be a small goth who wore shoes that her taller than me.

Years
  • We have a huge country music concert here every year, and you get some strange fashions. Last year in the mall, I saw girls walking around with a bikini top, short shorts, and cowboy boots. I've also been to a dance with girls in nice formal dresses... and cowboy boots. I swear, some people must think they go with everything. o__O

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I got lost in London's Soho a few days ago and saw chain mail being worn in places I didn't think chain mail would even be able get itself into. There are some things you just can't unsee, and that's one of them!

Years
  • I've seen a guy wearing pink boots, a pink coat, pink boas, pancake makeup, and carrying a pink umbrella lined with aluminum foil. Seen him strolling down the street like he's just taking in the sights. Doesn't seem all that strange to me though, but I've seen stranger things dozens, if not hundreds of times.

Back