• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

weirdest pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    In order to understand why Dunsparce looks the way it does, you have to have some knowledge of the mythical Japanese creature it's based on: the Tsuchinoko, a snake, basically, with a fat body.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    In order to understand why Dunsparce looks the way it does, you have to have some knowledge of the mythical Japanese creature it's based on: the Tsuchinoko, a snake, basically, with a fat body.

Woah! I just googled those things...dunsparse makes sense now, exept for the fact that it has little stubby wings.

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
    Dusklops looks so....fat,I mean a one-eyed walking castle,the eye never blinks I don't even think its an eye I think its a patch.

Whats so wierd about Jynx?:t124:She's a human shape pokemon and you think its wierd?Mabye your wierd.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Woah! I just googled those things...dunsparse makes sense now, exept for the fact that it has little stubby wings.

That represents the fact that the tsuchinoko can supposedly leap up to a meter in distance.

It's abilities also tie into it:

Run Away: The Tsuchinoko is quick to flee when spotted

Serene Grace: They are considered give luck when spotted.

geckoriot

THE MIGH'Y POOCH
    Years
    lol I like TNT's point regarding lipstick-wearing Quagsires... that is definitely not cool. Magnemite/Magneton always seemed inexplicably weird to me as well as Glailie, Marshtomp and to an extent, Combusken. BUT, I think that Pelipper, without a doubt, takes the cake! It's soo ugly, what the hell is up with it's eye(s)?

Dunsparce wasn't 'weird' so much as an irritating waste of time

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    That represents the fact that the tsuchinoko can supposedly leap up to a meter in distance.

It's abilities also tie into it:

Run Away: The Tsuchinoko is quick to flee when spotted

Serene Grace: They are considered give luck when spotted.

Woah! These pokemon designers sure know their stuff! :) (and obviously you do too! XD)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    This thread hasn't been posted in since October, that's well over the one month limit to revive a thread ]: I suggest you read the rules before posting again.

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back