• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Which episode do you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Brendan

Years
    Why did you pick Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile as your favorite Pokemon?

Coz i knew nothing about pokemon when i played ruby and i picked treecko, but he turned to be so coool

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice pictures, Eternal Smasher. I will answer the new topic.
    Why did you pick Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile as your favorite Pokemon?
    Because they are cool and powerful. And also they have good grass attacks.

~Rene~ :t025:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Sure you can join, pandaboy52. Welcome to the club! You have to wait for Eternal Smasher to add you in the list.
    New topic:
    Do you think Sceptile can beat a Dragon Pokemon like Flygon?
    I will answer it later.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years

Actually, in R/S/E, my lv.76 Sceptile had some difficulty defeating Elite Four Drake's Pokemon. His Salamence had high attack power, and Sceptile didn't have any ice or dragon attacks to counter him.

(Btw, welcome to the club pandaboy52.) ^_^

Last edited:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years

Actually, in R/S/E, my lv.76 Sceptile had some difficulty defeating Elite Four Drake's Pokemon. His Salamence had high attack power, and Sceptile didn't have any ice or dragon attacks to counter him.

(Btw, welcome to the club pandaboy52.) ^_^

Nice answer you have, Eternal Smasher. I think Sceptile can learn some Dragon attacks. They are Dragon Claw and Dragonbreath. Did you have them? And also nice Treecko picture you have.
    Yes, I think so. Because it has good special attack. It can use Dragon Claw to defeat it.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
    Hey, guys... Can I join? Treecko and its evos are my favorites out of all the starters.

Also, sticking to the topic, yes, Sceptile can kick the butt of most Dragon-types. In Ruby, I've got a Lv. 93 and I always used its Dragon Claw to basically massacre Elite Four Drake's team.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    Hey, guys... Can I join? Treecko and its evos are my favorites out of all the starters.

Also, sticking to the topic, yes, Sceptile can kick the butt of most Dragon-types. In Ruby, I've got a Lv. 93 and I always used its Dragon Claw to basically massacre Elite Four Drake's team.

Sure, I'll add you to the member's list. ^_^

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
    Nice one, ~Rene~!

Hope no one minds if I change the topic to something new.

Have you raised your Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile for contests in any game? If so, what one and did you clear all of the ranks?

In the third gen games, I always raised my Sceptile for Coolness and, with moves like Leaf Blade and Agility, I was able to clear all the contest ranks in Ruby and Sapphire. For some reason, I always struggled on the Hyper rank Cool contest in Emerald, though. I guess it was mainly because the game was a little harder than the other ones.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Thanks, Skunter. And I will post the new topic now.
    Have you raised your Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile for contests in any game? If so, what one and did you clear all of the ranks?
    No, I didn't have Treecko yet.

.Brendan

Years

:t157: In all of my games, my pokemon are contest Superstars, aswell as Great battlers :P

:t157: In Emerald sceptile helped me win a contest :). I forgort what contest and movesets though :(

:t157: In my Diamond My treecko (Nicknamed Eternal Smasher) Sweeped the contests

~Brendan~ :t157:

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Nice one, ~Rene~!

Hope no one minds if I change the topic to something new.

In the third gen games, I always raised my Sceptile for Coolness and, with moves like Leaf Blade and Agility, I was able to clear all the contest ranks in Ruby and Sapphire. For some reason, I always struggled on the Hyper rank Cool contest in Emerald, though. I guess it was mainly because the game was a little harder than the other ones.

My Grovyle in Emerald (trained for battling and contests) Won me the master rank in the Cool contest (he had a relaxed nature). I think he got to the 2nd rank of Tough contest, too.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
    Yeah, cool replies! I haven't tried raising my Grovyle in Diamond for contests yet, but in the third gen it seemed like the whole Treecko line was made for the Cool contest.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Well they are pretty cool :D

I got "Odd Pokemon Out" (The episode) in book form (I got my friend to order it from amazon); 48 pages of pure awesome is arriving today...and it was only 8 dollars. :laugh::cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back