• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Which episode do you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Welcome to the club, Samuel.Olu. And Eternal Smasher will add you in the list soon. Anyway, nice club banners you have.
    New topic:
    What do you like about Treecko, Grovyle and Sceptile?
    Did we have this topic before? I am not sure.

~Rene~ :t025:

*Thinks*

I gottat say they are cool and fast! FAST AND FRU...

*stops*

And I like lizards and such...And now...I feel like a nature kid...Oh well. I think they're all so cool. ^^

*Makes banners out of the pictures posted here*

*Anna.R

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Welcome to the club, Sea_Guardian. Welcome! Eternal Smasher will add you in the list soon.
    Another Sceptile picture:

Years
    Welcome to the club, Sea_Guardian. Welcome! Eternal Smasher will add you in the list soon.
    Another Sceptile picture:

Oh-noz!! He wants to cut the ribbon! Naww ... I saw that ...

Welcome new members! Here's a Treecko badge!

*Throws in air*

~A.R

cooltrainerjeremy

Combusken Fan!
    Years
    What do you like about Treecko, Grovyle and Sceptile?well sceptile is awesome,fast,flexible,and very strong and plus lizards are awesome but sceptile is actually identified as the "forest pokemon!"

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    Welcome to the club, Sea_Guardian. :)

I love Treecko's extreme cutness, and Grovyle and Sceptile's extreme coolness.
    And their awesome speed and attack power. (much stronger in the anime.)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Okay and I saw your new Treecko avatar, Eternal Smasher. It looks scary.
    Sceptile picture:

Years
    Eternal Smasher ... I think you got ready for Halloween alright. Scare everyone with the avvy.

*Hides*

Hm...Treecko is kind of cute I'll say that! A cool little starter. Grovyle is fast and ... *thinks* I could say many things ... I just can't post em all. Sceptile is cool too, fast, and it has a giant tail with seeds on its back! xD

~A.R​

cooltrainerjeremy

Combusken Fan!
    Years
    HEY I MADE A NEW FC ITS CALLED THE DRAGON TYPE FAN CLUB OR SOMETHING I CANT REMEMBER SO JOIN IF YOU LIKE DRAGON TYPES!AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE A BANNER CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW?

Sea_Guardian

Shinjitsu wa Itsumo Hitotsu!
    Years
    Thx for the welcome everyone :)

-I like Treecko bcoz iys cute and cool. I like Grovyle bcoz of its attacks and speed. I like Sceptile bcoz of itys strong attacks, and its coolness.

Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice pictures and answer you have, Sea_Guardian. Here's another picture of Sceptile:

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
    Cool, the club's still growing! Welcome, Sea Guardian! Nice pictures, guys. Just out of curiosity, anybody got fanart with members of the treecko family in some kind of fight? I think it'd be cool to see some here, if anyone's got some.

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
    Years
    Wow! New Fan Club Members!

Hey, GrovyleMan here. I thought I'd introduce myself to the new members. Apparently, We're all big fans of Treecko, Grovyle, and Sceptile, thus the reason it's called The Treecko, Grovyle, and Sceptile Club. Originally, my avatar picture was Grovyle in the anime episode Exploud and Clear, but I thought I'd edit the image in Photoshop. I would like to know what everyone here thinks about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back