• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Which episode do you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I shouldn't even be here .. >__< the members, owners, and ect!!

Blah, forget that part. =\ I came to give a new banner.

Yep, it's 100% messed up work by me. ;-; anyway, if anyone wants me to fix up something, pm me. =P

>>If you chose not to evovle your Grovyle, could it still do good in higher up battles?
    Really, i kept my Grovyle up to 73 or something in Diamond. It's pretty good at battling. =P

~A.R

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years

Yep, it's 100% messed up work by me. ;-; anyway, if anyone wants me to fix up something, pm me. =P

>>If you chose not to evovle your Grovyle, could it still do good in higher up battles?
    Really, i kept my Grovyle up to 73 or something in Diamond. It's pretty good at battling. =P

~A.R

Wow, now that's a awesome Club Banner <3

RaikaCastillo

Spark Javelin!!!
    Years
    Yay! I can finally post links!

A picture of Sceptile (courtesy of Filb.de)

Actually it looks pretty cool; I don't see anything wrong awith it except maybe how Sceptile's arm blade blends with the background a bit in the lower left corner. However that's gonna happen sometimes with a green creature on a green background.

If you were a Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile, would you attempt to defeat a fire-type(our weakness) to show off, or would you run away?

Agility, Leaf Blade, Rock Slide, Dig. Repeat. I MIGHT run as last resort but only as last resort.

Do you have any similarites to Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile?

Well, my legs constitute a large percentage of my body :P

Last edited:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    I know I haven't been here in over a month now, so I apologize for that. But I'm here now, and ready to... do... stuff...

What does everyone think about Grovyle's role in the Mystery Dungeon: Explorers games?
    Spoiler:

If you chose not to evovle your Grovyle, could it still do good in higher up battles?
    Sure. Maybe not in a very competitive environment, but it should fare pretty well.

Years
    Glad to see ya, DarthSenorQueso and waveguidebuizel! =]

I don't think so. I don't think I have any similarites to any of them. =[[ *feels bad, but not THAT bad. *

~A.R

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    Sorry I haven't updated the first post in a while. My internet connection has been suckish lately. Firefox sometimes messes up too.

If you chose not to evovle your Grovyle, could it still do good in higher up battles?

Sure it could. Grovyle and Sceptile are pretty similar in terms of attack. :) But if you want the extra stamina and a new spot in your Pokedex, (and new attacks?) then you can evolve it.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023

I did choose not to evolve my Grovyle. And he won against Wallace in the Elite 4.

Don't get me started, seriously. I could go on for pages and still be completely honest about it. Plus there's some other stuff I'd rather not bring up..

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    McDukey and treecko_lover2000, welcome to the club. :)
    Added your names to the member's list.

Do you have any similarites to (Ash's) Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile?
    I answered a similar question a few months ago, but I realize that I'm not as much of a loner as I thought I was. :(
    I'm not that calm, either. I get enraged easily and plot revenge sometimes. I'm a little sensitive.
    I do like to run and climb around on lots of things, though. Some people have called me a monkey.

Birthday, btw.

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    Man well look at the first post.I'm still a member.From awhile ago.;p
    Griff knows me.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    I hope I don't get in trouble for this.

I thought of another topic.

Are you planning on buying the limited edition Grovyle poster inculded with the Dailga/Palkia themed DS lite and the PM2D english DVD?

It was announced a few days ago.
    They're going to be sold at Gamestop stores for a limited time.
    I wish I had enough money to buy them. I don't care for the DS Lite, but I want the DVD and poster. :(
    (Grovyle is voiced by Dan Green!) :D

Years
    Are you planning on buying the limited edition Grovyle poster inculded with the Dailga/Palkia themed DS lite and the PM2D english DVD?

Nah, I don't think I will. ;P

~A.R

RaikaCastillo

Spark Javelin!!!
    Years

I'm flat out broke unfortunately...otherwise I might. Wish there was at least a Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile poster (similar to the Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu poster in my room) sold by itself.

Years
    Oh boy ...

Anyway .. i got a weird question. Which color of blue is the shiny treecko line suppost to be? Is the color of the skin (er ... scales) suppost to be like this blue?:
    or like this:

I dunno, but I'm ALWAYS confused. Is the skin SUPPOSt to look blue or like the sprite color? xP

~A.R

RaikaCastillo

Spark Javelin!!!
    Years
    New Topic: What do you think Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile's favorite food (s) would be?

I would think they would like a variety of stuff but would probably mostly eat fruit, veggies, and small insects.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back