• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Which episode do you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
  • Hi, everyone! ^-^ I'm back! And as for that one topic about episode moments or something:

I liked "What You Seed Is What You Get," especially the ending. Probably because of the double battle and Treecko's expression after successfully using Bullet Seed at the end of the episode. But, I want to see "Gotta Dance!"

Aww, cute picture, Anastasia R.! ^-^ I love it!!!

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years

• What would you do if you got transformed into a Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile?

I would be shocked at first but then for a while i will get use too it and be fine.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • I don't remember seeing this question before.

What would you do if you got transformed into a Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile?
    Of course, I'd be shocked, but then I think I would enjoy it and test out my new abilities, like agile tree climbing and stuff.

Treeckouser

LiFe's wORth liViNG fOr
    Years
  • ... never knew the charmander famliy was really "lizards". .____.

Anyone up for some tacos?
    Treecko has landed from ... mexico?

~A.R

Really cool! Treecko seems cute with that hat^^

Well, you guys wonna see my artwork?
    Broken Heart
    Slash Away - This one's not about Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile but is one of my favs.

I would be seeing my life going backward! What a great shock! But I guess I'd be happy after all... That's cool!

Last edited:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • What would you do if you got transformed into a Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile?
    I will be happy that I become a Pokemon. I must walk around for a while and then change back.

~Rene~ :t025:

Years

Zomg ... I would be so happy! ... and maybe a bit shocked. Hmmm ... Do you think a teacher will beileve this?:

"My leaves slashed my homework"

... I bet if I came in class like a grovyle or Sceptile my teacher would believe me, but if I was a Treecko ...

"I bullet seeded my homework!"

~A.R

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Nice answer you have, Anastasia.R. Anyway, here's a picture of Sceptile:

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare.

GrovyleGamer2007

9-year PokeVetran
    Years
  • As always Sceptile looks cool in that picture. ^..^ Especially when he's right about to put that twig toothpick thing back in his mouth. xP

If I was turned into a grovyle. I would, as everyone else, be shocked as all heck about it. But then when I realize what's happened I'd love it! ^..^

Oh... And here's another picture. :P

credit to Pokemon Nightmare

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • As always Sceptile looks cool in that picture. ^..^ Especially when he's right about to put that twig toothpick thing back in his mouth. xP

If I was turned into a grovyle. I would, as everyone else, be shocked as all heck about it. But then when I realize what's happened I'd love it! ^..^

Man Grovyle and Rene those Sceptile Pics are super awesome!

Years
  • Nice answer you have, Anastasia.R. Anyway, here's a picture of Sceptile:

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare.

As always Sceptile looks cool in that picture. ^..^ Especially when he's right about to put that twig toothpick thing back in his mouth. xP

Lovely pictures. I don't like Sceptiles as much as I like Treecko and Grovyle, but now those pictures make me change my mind. =3

~A.R

Carito96

Adoro a los pokemon planta!!
    Years
  • hola! hi! I am fan of treecko, grovyle and sceptile too
    sorry, excuse my english XD I am from Perú... I speak spanish but I am learning english.
    gracias por su comprension XD bye bye XD

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • ¡Bienvenido! He añadido su nombre a los miembros de la lista.
    He usado Google Translate, la causa no sé muy bien otros idiomas. : <

Spoiler:

I like your avatar. :P

Years
  • ¡Bienvenido! He añadido su nombre a los miembros de la lista.
    He usado Google Translate, la causa no sé muy bien otros idiomas. : <

Spoiler:

I like your avatar. :P

¡Cheater! Usted utiliza Google! ¡Mala Eternal Smasher mala! (I'm not translating x3)

Por cierto hay un tema nuevo? (By the way is there a new topic?) I'm glad we have a new meber too. =D

~A.R

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • hola! hi! I am fan of treecko, grovyle and sceptile too
    sorry, excuse my english XD I am from Perú... I speak spanish but I am learning english.
    gracias por su comprension XD bye bye XD

Hola Carito and cool your from Peru, i only know a few spanish word's XD Anyway of course you can join here and also PM if you want to be friends too. Anyway Attantion to all Treecko, Grovyle and Sceptile fan member's, i just got from the mail a GameBoy Advance SP with a Pokemon Emerald Version to it, also for the starter that i chose from that game, i chose a Treecko and i been training already today and treecko doing great already so, i finally got that game!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years

• Lovely pictures. I don't like Sceptiles as much as I like Treecko and Grovyle, but now those pictures make me change my mind. =3

~A.R
    Thanks, Anastasia.R. And I see now. I like when Sceptile pick up a new twig and get ready for battle.

Carito96

Adoro a los pokemon planta!!
    Years
  • gracias (estas son las desventajas de no saber ingles TT.TT) I do not understand some words...but... thanks...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back