• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome The Angel

Daisuke's Angel

in love with James Alan
    Years
    Hello Everyone, I am Daisuke's Angel, My name is Jamie, You can call me Daisuke's Angel, Angel or Jamie or anyother Nickname u come up with. I am 17 years old, and am in Love with Pokemon and Obcessed with the GBA games. My Fave. Pokemons at the moment are Plusle & Minun. Oh and of course I <3love<3 Mudkipz. My Fiance is also on this site (he referred me) we Have been dating for 6 months and have been engaged for 1 month. He is James (Malice Deception) and I love him to death.

Last edited:

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
    :)Welcome to the PC Jamie! The name's Riley but you can call me...Riley:P. My favorite Pokemon are Girafarig, Piplup and Glaceon(those are some, I have like 25:knockedou). I'm most of the time at the D/P Forums but I take a look almost everywhere so I hope to see you around;)

Daisuke's Angel

in love with James Alan
    Years
    :)Welcome to the PC Jamie! The name's Riley but you can call me...Riley:P. My favorite Pokemon are Girafarig, Piplup and Glaceon(those are some, I have like 25:knockedou). I'm most of the time at the D/P Forums but I take a look almost everywhere so I hope to see you around;)
    Thanxyz! Hi Riley!I am sure I will see you around, I have way too much free time.

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    Welcome to PC,its a pleasure to meet you,Hopefully you'll enjoy your vist here, make sure to read the rules and such^^

Back