• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Club Ed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I'll join up, I loved the Eds throughout my childhood :p

You guys hear that Cartoon Network is airing the Eds again?

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
    Years

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Wow, I really ought to check this thread more often...But anyway, of course you guys can join!! *goes and edits first post*

But we really gotta start some sort of conversation to keep this thread going, so as I mentioned before, what exactly is your favorite thing about this show? It can be anything from lovable lumps to jawbreakers. As for me, I love Ed, Edd n Eddy because of the simple fact that it can be so realistic, yet cartoony at the same time. It's like a cartoon reality show. Plus, it's downright hilarious. x)

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
    Years
    Wow, I really ought to check this thread more often...But anyway, of course you guys can join!! *goes and edits first post*

But we really gotta start some sort of conversation to keep this thread going, so as I mentioned before, what exactly is your favorite thing about this show? It can be anything from lovable lumps to jawbreakers. As for me, I love Ed, Edd n Eddy because of the simple fact that it can be so realistic, yet cartoony at the same time. It's like a cartoon reality show. Plus, it's downright hilarious. x)
    I only have 2 things to say (It might be 3, Idk.). 1: What he said. 2: That last statement. 3: And that one. 4: And that one. 5: And that one and this one!

The snorlax master

Jonny boy
    Years
    My favorite thing in this show is how the problems in the episodes turn into funny misadventures! My favorite character is Rolf, maybe because he sometimes never makes any sense in what he's saying! May I join the club?

Trap-Eds

Years
    Of course, the snorlax master!! :D

......Apparently, the movie didn't air in Denmark that one Sunday...moan. At this rate, CN's probably not gonna air it until 2020. :/

Are the Eds still getting reruns on Cartoon Network? I would know myself but I don't have cable anymore.

The snorlax master

Jonny boy
    Years
    Ed Edd n Eddy were getting reruns on cartoon network about a month ago, but I don't think so right now.

The movie at least needs to air somewhere! My hope if that they at least show it at either May or June.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Of course, the snorlax master!! :D

......Apparently, the movie didn't air in Denmark that one Sunday...moan. At this rate, CN's probably not gonna air it until 2020. :/

Are the Eds still getting reruns on Cartoon Network? I would know myself but I don't have cable anymore.

No more reruns...yet they still air Courage the Cowardly Dog.

I will join ._.

I'm glad this is my 800th post.

Trap-Eds

Years
    By the way, after the movie airs, do any of you think that there is going to be any new episodes? I think that they might end the show with the movie.

Nah, I don't think there's gonna be any more episodes after the movie. Apparently Danny Antonucci [sp?] was given the choice of either making a season 7 or a movie, and he chose the movie. Now we just gotta wait for CN to air it.................

No Re-runs? I was watching it Friday morning.

Can I join? I swear, I still have like EVERY episode on DVD.

Yeah, you can join!! *edits first post*

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    i can still whistle that theme song....sign me up would you?! i grew up with that show! takes me back to the old days when Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network actually had GOOD shows....

EDIT: there is a movie!!!!!!!!!! i thought it was done after that series ender when Edd was beating up everyone....

btw that episode was AWESOME!

Trap-Eds

Years
    Welcome all new members!!

i can still whistle that theme song....sign me up would you?! i grew up with that show! takes me back to the old days when Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network actually had GOOD shows....

EDIT: there is a movie!!!!!!!!!! i thought it was done after that series ender when Edd was beating up everyone....

btw that episode was AWESOME!

Tell me about it. I watched the show again last night. Complety random, I said. Was really good times, though.

:D By the way, there's clips of the movie on YouTube.

Spoiler:

But, for those of you who don't want spoliers, the movie is gonna air in Australia sometime in June, like snorlax master said. It also aired in Denmark a while ago, so they might air reruns.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back