• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to the home of Oxnard Montalvo.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I am his man-servant, Mann Servanté.

Original Image:

This is actually my first real attempt at doing vector art in Illustrator. It took me nearly three days to finish this. I'm still kind of learning how to use this program, so there's probably some better ways I could have done things that I wasn't aware of. I'm actually kind of surprised that I managed to finish it at all.

For those of you who don't get it, it's a character from the Halloween episode of The Angry Beavers on Nickelodeon.

Comments/Criticism?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Oh, man, vector is hard... For me, at least.

I'm suprised you got it done in three days. I really don't see any flaws, so the most I could say is "good job!", or "keep going!", but I'll just stick with a simple, "Hope to see more sometime."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    I haven't seen that episode, not much into the angry beavers, but I know what the art looks like in that show, and seeing that your saying that this dude is from that show, you've definetley made some major improvements. It's very scary though....he really does strike fear and horror into me.........but yeah, great job!

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Oooh, that's so cool! *o* I think your's looks better than the screencap.. XD I love the dim blue that you used, and the hair is done very nice. Good job! =D

Back