• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Welcome to the Noviak Region!

GWC

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2022
    So, This Project has been in development for about a Year, and it had to go through many Reboots and hiatus, But now we've made some Big Progress, and now I'd like to tell you all about the Noviak Region in the Game of "Pokemon Frost" although the game name is kinda outdated due to all of the recent stuff we've been doing to the game, it's what we are gonna call it for the rest of this. If you have any suggestions for the Name, Please tell me! This is a Free Project, and we are Making it for free.

The Noviak Region is based on, Canada, to be more specific, it's Mostly based on the Quebec Region. So it's Mostly Plains with a lot of Lakes and some Snowy Areas. It has Pokemon from Gens 1-7, and YES that Means there are fairy Types. The Starter the Player receives is an Eevee.

Although not Everything is good and all, There's an Evil Team called "Team Abyss" that wants to Awaken the Legendary Pokemon Giratina to Plunge the World into an Everlasting Darkness, where no light can hope to Live.

The Rivals

In this Game, there are two Rivals. Elena and Scarlet. Who are they? Well…

Elena gets her starter at the Same time as you get yours from Professor Maple. She seems to be a Very Impatient Woman, and doesn't seem to care much about anything. She Acts Cold Towards the Player, and will Battle you only to "Test if she's Ready" although She never specifies what she is getting ready for. She also has a Big Aggression to Team Abyss. (Even more so than Hugh's Aggression with Team Plasma in Black and White 2). Elena Gets a Zorua from Professor Maple.

Scarlet on the Other hand, Doesn't get Her Pokemon Along With the Player and Elena. Instead, The Player Meets her on Route 1, As she Obviously gives away the fact that she is a grunt of Team Abyss and tries to Steal your Pokedex. Unlike Elena, She doesn't act Cold Towards the Player. Instead, She has a Fiery Spirit, and a Hatred towards the Player who Keeps Beating her. Although, the Player will See that She does have her own life, and isn't what She Seems to be. She Battles the Trainer Using a Gothita on route 1.

The Gym Leaders and Elite Four

There will be 8 Gym leaders, and 4 elite Four Members. Who Are they? Well…

May is the First Gym Leader, and she actually is the Gym leader of your Home City. She is a Lover of Grass type Pokemon, and Actually has her own Garden in the City. She is very Optimistic, and She is Very good at Finding Things. Her Ace is a Nuzleaf.

Candy is the Second Gym Leader, and has an Attraction to Ghost Types. She is Very much like a Riddler, as she loves Riddles, and Speaks in them at times. She is Very Curious about other People, and can ask too many Questions all at Once. Her Ace is a Rotom

Hope is the Third Gym leader, She is a Sucker for the Dark Types. She Is very Comedic, and can joke around too Much at times. She can also get into Silly Heated Discussions, and Over exaggerates on everything. Her ace is a Houndoom.

Silvester is the Fourth Gym leader, and he has a Skull Made out of Steel. You See, he likes Steel Types. And he is very Dumb, and makes stupid Decisions all of the Time. But At times, He is very Humble for his Placement as a Gym Leader, as he has come from a Town full of Nobodies. He is Open to Learning. His Ace is a Steelix

The Fifth Gym Leaders is Ross, and He is a Laid Back guy. He is Quite the Charmer, and Uses Electric Types. He Just wants to have a Normal Life, but also Keep up his Reputation as a Gym leader. He's looking to Resign soon. His Ace is a Ampharos

The Sixth Gym leader is Sherry, a Woman with a Passion of her Fire Types. Despite being a Gym leader, Sherry was actually Born and Raised in Kanto before moving to the Noviak Region. She is a Prideful Woman, and has Strong Beliefs in her Opinion and her Pokemon. Her Ace is a Charizard.

The Seventh Gym leader is the Water Type Master, Luz. She's rather Cool and peaceful for the most part, and she hates getting into Fights, or arguments, or any of the sort. She Likes to Swim, and is actually the Host of a nominated Olympic Swimming Team. He ace is a Starmie

The Eighth Gym Leader is Laylanie, a Bug Type fanatic. Despite all the people bashing Bug-types, She still Likes Bug Type Pokemon and No Opinion is gonna change her view on them. She can be Rather Pushy at times, as she gives a Lot of "Orders" To People to do stuff for her, and she is Really talkative. He ace is a Scolipede

Polly is apart of the Elite Four, and she is the Master of the ground Type. She Is actually just a Sweet old lady, she actually has her own little Bakery in a Post Game Area. She Loves Kids, and wishes she could Have one of her own. Her Ace is a Golurk

Caddy is Apart of the Elite four, and She soars high above Everyone else with her Flying Type Pokemon. She is Actually the Older Sister of Candy, and she loves her Little Sister. The Player actually meets her before the Elite four a few times. She is a person to make Quick decisions, and to believe in everyone. Her Ace is a Pidgeot

Madline is Apart of the Elite four, and she is, In her own Opinion, the Best Ice Type trainer. She is a Bit shy at First, and doesn't like Talking all that Much. But if you warm up to her, you'll find out that she is actually Transgender. Male to Female. But She won't Talk about that for long. Her ace is a Weavile.

Marco is apart of the Elite four, And he has Tamed the Dragon Type. He's Really into Dragons, and that's how he found his Love for the Dragon Type. He is Rather weird at times, and says stuff at random. But He is a Caring Guy. His Ace is a Kingdra

Now, you may Ask, "Where's the Champion?" And to that, well, the people in the Noviak Region, Really don't know. The Champion has gone Missing, and no one knows where she is. There are many Theories of where she could've gone though. She could've just left because she doesn't want to be the Champion anymore, maybe she got Abducted? But there's no real Evidence to back up any claims.

Other Important Characters

August is a Young man that the Player must give a Letter to. The letter is from their Mother, and is the First "Test" to see if the Player has what it takes to be a Pokemon trainer. August Isn't at Home though, and so The Player has to climb up a Big, broken old Graveyard Tower called "Shattered Tower" and when the Player reaches the Top, They can See August Talking to himself about a "Lament World" or something along those lines. He will get the Letter and be Upset and leave. I Wonder what's up with him? The Player will See August a few more times on their Journey. August is a Cool, Calm, and Seemingly Nice Guy. But is that All?

Lilly is Actually Scarlet's Girlfriend, and August's Right hand Woman. She is very Kind and friendly towards everyone, and wouldn't hurt a Fly. The Player will Encounter her and Lilly a Few Times, Lilly and August, and sometimes Just Lilly alone. Is that all though?

Professor Maple the Region Professor. She studies the Anatomy of Pokemon. She Sends the Player Out on an Adventure with a Pokedex so she can Gather more data for her research.

What We Need

If you are interested in this Project, I Suggest Telling me. We have a Discord Server for this, but I am Not Sure if I can post it here. I Will Wait until Verification from the Comment Section before I post anything.

As Of Now, we have a Small team. And so Making the Game will take a Long time. If you can make Art or sprites That'll be a Huge Help! Like I said, This whole thing is Free, and we are working for Free. So Any Help would be Appreciated. You can also Contact me here if you'd like at GameWithCat#9353

I Know this is posted as a "Game Idea" so Recruitment seems kinda odd here, but it is a Game idea for the Most Part, so that's why i put it as that. Like i said before, i am Open to suggestions!

Back