• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome!

Years
  • Yo! My name is KingdomBook as already stated in my username and I'm new. I am a huge pokemon fan and I started playing pokemon with pokemon ruby and sapphire and went on after that. Currently I have pokemon White 2 and looking forward to Pokemon X and Y because it of the 3D features and the whole change of it. I'm also a PO user sometimes and enjoy building teams, but I usually enjoy playing wifi on my brother DSI.

Finally I am a LOVER of orignally and I love hacks of pokemon like flora sky and ruby destiny and building teams with orignally withn them.
    Well that it for my First thread, thank you for listening, enjoy meeting with others here and if your on PO look out for the name OffensiveGuru!

Student D1

De-Wott?
    Years
  • Ah! We have a gangster here, eh? Ha ha, I'm just joking.

Anyways, hi KingdomBook! My name is Student, or you can call me as Student, and welcome to the community! :) And yes indeed, you are new. I own a Pokémon White 2 myself, and if you needed any help, you could ask me, since I already played the game ever since the Japanese release. We too are looking forward to the global release of Pokémon X and Y and most of the members are now starting speculations; if you want to join in and talk about the possible features, things, and Pokémon in Generation VI, then the Pokémon X and Pokémon Y section is the ideal forum for you.

I suppose that that PO means Pokémon Online, am I correct? Well, I did try that, but I left eventually. Still, it's a good online game if we were to create strategies for the main Pokémon games.

I'm also a fan of Pokémon Hacks; one of them is Pokémon Ruby Destiny and I'm currently playing Reign of Legends. Anyways, I suggest visiting the Hacks Showcase, which is under the Emulation section, if you want to see more Pokémon Hacks.

Hope you have a good time here and enjoy your stay in the community.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, KingdomBook!

Welcome to PC!

So, you started playing when the third generation was out? Awesome choice. :p I love Hoenn! I'm hoping so much that they make remakes of it for the 3DS. x) It definitely deserves one. Have you played everything before and after Hoenn, too, or have you just played through Hoenn and Unova? xD Anyways, that's cool that you're into battling and building teams! You may or may not have known, but PC has its own online battle server which is quite popular. You can find more information on that in the battle center forum!

It seems like you like playing player-made ROM hacks! That's awesome! There are definitely some nicely made ones out there.

You'll definitely meet people here if you love Pokémon! xD We're all fans here and the community is very welcoming. If you ever have any questions or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!

Years
  • Awesome Guys!
    I play through ruby/sapphire, fireRed/Greenleaf , diamond/pearl, heartgold/soulsilver and then finally black/white 1 and 2. Guess you can say I'm a busy player! XP

Back