• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcomme All Pokemaniac

Years
    Hi ! im The pokemaniac Vincent. I love all pokemon on the game and TV show... More the jotho Pokemon too cute :t311: :t311: !!! My favorite pokemon is the Keckleon Of Hoenn. the cameleon pokemon. I dream to create a game of pokemon. :t330: :t330: but is possible with RMXP and RM03... I need help wit that all.

PS : what is this pokemon ? :lg:. I search and i cant fand hs name and all comtents on it.:8:

Kitkatcatherine

Randomness is good...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 17, 2006
    Welcome to PC, and I beleive that Pokemon is Deoxys, a legendary that comes in a varity of forms,

Speed
    Attack
    Defence

PM me if you want to be freinds!

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    Yep that's a Deoxys, and welcome to PC! Your favorite Hoenn Pokemon's Kecleon? That's neat. My favorite one's Minun. PM me if you'd like to be friends, and if you need anything! :t312:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome to the PC!
    I hope you have fun here!
    Just remember to read the rules ~ x3

See ya around the forums!

Back