• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well hello all!

Mr_Dark

Poke Dev.
Years
  • My name is TheUnknown (aka Mr_Dark) from The Netherlands, I'm 20 years young :P and I'm new here at PC.

You will probably find me at the Game Development forums because me and a friend are developing a Pokemon MMORPG (we began in September 2008).

Other things about myself:
    - Music: Dance, Hardcore, Heavy Metal, Thrash. (But also old stuff like Gary Moore, The Doors)
    - I also play the guitar (I have 2 electric, a Spanish- and a western guitar.)
    - I'm still a student.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

That MMORPG of yours looks intresting i hope to be able to participate in Beta i will keep an eye on the forums for now *Bookmarks HomePage*. I hope you get this finished as im sure you would build quite a big member database as everyone would love to play a Pokemon MMORPG especially one that adds alot on to the existing Pokemon. Well im sure you will get it done and remember to read the rules here!

PS: I love heavy metal music and i am thinking about learning to how play electric guitar!

Mr_Dark

Poke Dev.
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!
    I hope you get this finished as im sure you would build quite a big member database as everyone would love to play a Pokemon MMORPG especially one that adds alot on to the existing Pokemon.

Thank you,

For our MMORPG we are going to use the database we got from Veekun ([dot]com), so the pokemon, items, berry's, etc.. will be like the games. :)

Back