• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well... Hello!

Babzel

Suicune lover
    Years
    Well... Hello!
    I am Babzel or shorter: Babs.
    I am from the netherlands and 13 years old, so I can make soms errors in my english, I am working hard to learn more english and make less errors.
    My Favorite pokemon is suicune and I like to make bannerrs(still need to put one in my signature), avatars and other stuff.
    I have one dog, she's a fox terrier and is called scooter.
    I hope I have a nice time here!

-Babs

Years
    hello and welcome to pc :) im dutch myself to so seeing a fellow dutchie is cool, keep a eye on the rulles and for the rest happy posting

ps i got 2 dogs and 1 cat myself

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hello there!! Welcome top PC, enjoy your stay and have fun! Don't you be disobeying the rules or mods will hunt you down!! XD

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

Don't worry it your english is great! Much better than some of the other people from the netherlands that join here but we understand that it can be hard to learn another langauge! Well anyway I can't wait to see some of your work! Im sure you will make alot of freinds here and have alot of fun! Remember to follow the rules! See you around!

Back