• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well Hey There!

cheerioscereal

Poke Writer
    Years
    Well hey there. My name's Cheerios. On YouTube I am a Let's Player. I play video games and walk you through them. Right now I'm doing Leaf Green. Recently I was getting tired of the same 4 regions. I wanted to look up rom hacks. So I looked around, and I found this website. I whipped out my story I was thinking about for a while. Right now It's in the scrapbox section (Pokemon Old Ages), and I'm currently editing the storyline. I was hoping to build a team to make the game.
    I just wanted to say hey I guess. Thanks for welcoming me, and I hope I can do the best I can to give back to you! I'm looking forward to all of these awesome hacks ^_^

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Hello there Cherrios, welcome to Pokecommunity! That's cool that you create storyline's for different hacks, I hope there good ones. My name is Fire Eagle and make sure to read the rules and have fun.

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    welcome to the pokecommunity! hope you find all your rom hacking dreams here!

Back