• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well, i'm new

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    Hi , i'm .:Sin:. and I just started this a day ago and I really like it here.I like the sprite comics ,trainer cards and grx art the best and I want to learn how ot make them.Well, I already know how to make grx art(sigs, avas,banner ect.) but not the sprit comics.If some one would give me a link were the stuff is to make it(like the people pokemon houses ect.) that would be nice.Also how to make the trainner cards.Anyway i'm going to go and look around on this site..so, bye.

Silverwing

Under the Sun, Over the Sky~
    Years
  • Welcome .:Sin:. and I hope you have a great time here! I hope you enjoy your stay and I also like the sprite comics.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    Welcome to pc, sin! I suggest that you read the rules, first ofall, and then go post on other peoples threads. I would tell you my club to join, but i would get booted out. Hope you have a wonderful time at pc, make SURE to read the rules...

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Hi there and happy welcome ot PC

I think Sammi got you cover there. We also have a great Trainer Card section. Just ask and the people there will gladly make you a the best trainers cards on PC. Ther eare also some great sprite comics here. If you want somebody to teach you to make sprite comics or trainer cards then maybe somebody here can teach you if they want too.

PM me if you want a friend or have any questions.

Read the rules and have lots of fun!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • .:Sin:. said:
    Hi , i'm .:Sin:. and I just started this a day ago and I really like it here.I like the sprite comics ,trainer cards and grx art the best and I want to learn how ot make them.Well, I already know how to make grx art(sigs, avas,banner ect.) but not the sprit comics.If some one would give me a link were the stuff is to make it(like the people pokemon houses ect.) that would be nice.Also how to make the trainner cards.Anyway i'm going to go and look around on this site..so, bye.

Hi .:Sin:.Welcome to PokeCommunity. Have lots of fun and read the rules and you'll have a great time here. XD If you want to be friends you can PM me.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hey there Sin, welcome to PC. :33 I hope you have a fun time here, PM me if ya need anything~ X3

~Kelsey

Back