• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well, it was only a matter of time ...

estellise

Look! A Distraction!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 9, 2009
    ... Before my enabler little sister and a friend of ours got me over here. -shakes fist at both of you, BinaryPeaches and Yuyuko-

Hello! I'm estellise. Also known as a variety of other things, including but not limited to Taco, Erika, Miku, etc, etc, etc. I'm not quite as big on pokemon as I suspect a few others around these parts are, but I do enjoy the games, and I need to read more of Pokemon Special. xD;; S-Since I promised I would.

So. Uh. HI, I guess?

estellise

Look! A Distraction!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 9, 2009
    HELLO THERE, LITTLE SISTER. I'M GONNA MAKE YOUR LIFE HARDER BY BEING HERE. >:] -shot forever- Nah, kidding.

Yadda ... Yadda ... Boom. Ahaha. Hahahaha. Just had to insert that in there, didn't you? xD;

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    HIIIII, TACO~ ♥ GLAD YOU FINALLY DECIDED TO JOIN~ :DDD

OH RLY? WE'LL HAVE TO SEE ABOUT THAT! >:| j/k as well~ You know the drill, follow the rules, yadda yadda (BOOM), and of course, HAVE FUN~ ♥

Why of 'cos~ Can't have the Yadda yadda without the BOOM! :D -brick'd-

Last edited by a moderator:

estellise

Look! A Distraction!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 9, 2009
    Sweeeet. The boom comes after the Yadda Yadda~ /o/

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Welcome Estellise to PokeCommunity! a great place with great people! just remember to read the rules and HAVE FUN!

estellise

Look! A Distraction!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 9, 2009
    Hallo thaaar~ Thanks~ ♥

and now they're bugging me about character limits. baaaah.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Welcome to the community, have fun, and feel free to ask cool people (like me) for any help you may need. :P

Also, if you're half as awesome as your little sister, you're cool enough for Kirby's seal of approval:

(b^_^)b

Back