• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well its finally out

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    I hated sun and moon when it was announced but hey it wasn't out there was still hope it was good. Started watching some videos on it and looked at the pokedex and as I thought I was correct this is a crap game. Ignore the alolan forms because they are not really "new" pokemon so we have about 5 new pokemon not including there evolutions and 15 legendary digimon. The game is slow, the plot is boring, the characters are lame or average. Well sorry to anyone who preordered this game hope the next one treats you better.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • And you saw the need to create a new thread just to say oh good luck?

Well, I feel sorry for you for not being able to enjoy the game before you judged, because I most certainly enjoyed this generation and it's one of top 3 best Pokemon generation I have played.

Years
  • I guess everybody is entitled to their opinion. European here so I'll be able to play the game in 2 days (out of town tomorrow, whoopdiedoo), and seeing this thread doesn't really bother me. The majority seems to enjoy this generation and in the end it all comes down to personal preference.

Back