• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well, lookey here.

Years
  • As you can see...

I'm new! I've been looking for a Pokemon forum I could really get involved in for a while now, and I'm hoping PC is it! I'm a girl from Illinois who has nearly completed all the Pokemon games - I usually get distracted and stop playing at around the eighth gym, but I definitely have made it my goal to complete them now.​

I hope to see you guys around the forums!​

BabyDino213

Baby Dragon Awaiting To Evolve Into Thousand Drago
    Years
  • Hello LordOfTheCats nice to meet you and always nice to see a new face on here I hope your time on PC is a great one as for forums well it depends on what you want to talk about examples: Rom Hacking,Color Generation ect... its pretty fun and you'll find and meet new people anyways I hope to see/hear from you either on forums or messages

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    You'll never be disappointed LordOfTheCats. This forum is very active and has a lot of friendly people. That way, you can learn and have fun at the same time! :D

Back