• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well, new member old account

Mp3Kid2000

I fold...
    Years
    I joined in 2004...i feel really bad that I just joined and then left. But im here, and im going to stay now! Why? Because I just realized how fun the pokemon TCG is and I want to learn some new tricks and see what people think of my deck and how to improve it! plus, I dont know many poke-fans.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Well, welcome to PokeCommunity Community Forums =]

Between our amazing staff, dedicated users, and outstanding Community Sites that I am sure you will out more then enough on TCG to be a expert player in no time :D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Dang, I'm surprised you remember your username...xD I dont think I would have. ^^;;

Welcome (back) to the PC though! x3

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Ah welcome back to PC xD
    Life is hard when I forget so I hope you don't forget PC again lol.
    So yeah pm me if ya want to be friends or need help...
    Hope to see ya posting lots now~

altarialover :t334:

Mp3Kid2000

I fold...
    Years
    lol, normally I use the same two usernames and the same three passwords for pretty much everything. sothe username was easy to remember. i had my password reset and changed or something...idk in any case im glad to be here!

Back