• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well, that's it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I just got home from my last day of high school EVER. Overall, the year had its high ups, but some pretty low downs. It's not the best year ever like I thought it would be, but it was better than my junior year. I wish I had participated in more school activities, though. I wish I had done more to help my section during marching season. I wish I hadn't rode the bus all year, haha.

So, to you upcoming seniors, here's my advice:

1. Do all you can. Don't overwork yourself with extracurricular stuff, but don't pass up on some stuff. You'll make a few new friends in the process, and maybe you'll have a little extra stuff to add to your resume.

2. Don't give up in the second semester. I didn't do that, but my French grade did drop to a D. I just ain't good at French. But remember, the year's not over just because it's the second semester, or more importantly, the end of the year. That's a crucial time to get your grades up.

3. Try to avoid the drama! All my downs are drama stuff. I don't really have a best friend anymore because I let little things (some major though, don't get me wrong) get to me and overtake how I thought about people. Try not to lose any friends at all costs.

4. Drive. Get a car. Get a license. Don't be like me. Please drive. You'll regret it if you don't get a license.

5. Do things you didn't do your previous years. Kinda ties in with #1, but whatever. I was in two plays this year, with no prior experience. One of the best parts of the year, though. I have no regrets about it, and it's the fondest memory I have of the year to be honest.

6. Don't expect "the best year ever" just because you're a senior. It's not glamorous, lol. You have to pay a crapload of money for the stupidest things. But I digress. Just because you're a senior, it doesn't automatically make it the best year of high school. I'm a firm believer in that you are the one to make it that. It's something I didn't do, so I'm just warnin' ya.

7. Have fun. :)

I can't believe 13 years have flown right past me. I thought I would be stuck in school forever, and here I am, home from the last day of high school. (crying right now, can't think of what to say...) I miss kindergarden...haha...I...honestly don't know what else to say. At the end of the year, you just feel old. You ramble about stuff from the past, not even the stuff you normally talk about. You start to remember the weirdest things, the smaller things, you know. What you thought you buried in the back of your head. And it just runs all through your mind and you wanna go back. And...hey, it hurts a little. Not gonna lie. Haha.

"If we had no regrets from the past, then we wouldn't know what not to do in the future."

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    ...then you go to college and realize the last 13 years of your education really didn't mean a thing. :D

I'm a downer! \o/

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    ...next thing you know, you're gonna be in college wishing you were back in high school. XD

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    ... we just had high school orientation today XD;

Years
    MINE TOO!
    And you've written such a quality post when I was gonna say "YEAH I'M DONE! Kay."

Back