• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well well well...

Years
    Hello PC, I've heard a lot about you,good things and bad things alike but still, I got interested in finally joining you. My name is Tamer (Pronounced Tam-mer) Nassar and I am 18 years old Pokemon fan. I don't like the anime much, I love the movies, especially the first two and I am a minor TCG fan, but a freak in the Pokemon Games. I have experience in Forums as I am a Vet in the PE2K Forums (PokemonElite2000), and used to run some forums my self, Pokemon related and non-Pokemon related. I really wish I could make some friends in here, and hello to you all. ^_^

Years
    well hi there, i cannot get those banana's , but theres cookies **gives cookies ** have a nice tim here at pc

Back