• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well...

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    Hi.

[I´m called Nihilus normally, but in this forum there seems to be someone with this name already, so I take "Wyyrlokk" instead. ]

As a Pokemon fan from the first hour I played at least one game of every generation and love them even today (I think not many people could think of playing the original red or blue edition today - I could, and I do it.). From time to time I lost my interest in Pokemon for months, but I returned to them every time.

I´m interested in the "matured" contents of Pokemon, which means Pro-Gaming (which doesn´t mean I´m good at it), RPG, and the Pokemon Special manga. I hope to find out something about my favourite themes on this board, and hope to find probably a few nice people who want to talk to me about this. =)

I learned English on school, but it wasn´t one of my best subjects. I offer an excuse to everyone for probably mistakes. ;)

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Hey! Welcome to PC!
    It doesn't matter about the mistakes, everyone does it sometimes.
    If you need any help or a chat, I'll be here! ^_^
    Please read and follow the rules! The best one is HAVE FUN!
    See you around, eh?

Crissy xX

Vie

Years
    hey Wyyrlokk (I had to copy that name instead of writing it xD)
    welcome to the pokecommunity forums, and don't worry about your grammar. beeing active here helps to improve it. =D
    see you around!

Years
    Lol, your english isn't bad at all to me. ^^
    Yush, another PokeSpe fan. xD
    Well, anyway, welcome to Pokecommunity!
    Have fun here!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Hey there Wyyrlokk! Cool name! =P

I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here at PC. You'll definitely find some good discussions to partake in, and some members who share your interests as well.

So welcome to the community, and have fun! :D

Back